I wanna get back with her

Carson's POV
I think I wanna get back together with Jordyn so I try and ask Jacob cuz he has been around her the longest since Luna is his sister and Luna and Jordyn have been together for 16 years so that's why I came to him "Jacob I need to tell you something crazy" I say "what?" He says "I like Jordyn" I say "ooo man you already cheated on her but all I kno is that #JARSON IS REAL" man be quiet but what should I do get her chocolates 🍫 or flowers 💐 or kisses 😘" man just be yourself oh and I can get us to go to Disney land" he says "that's a good idea I can do there thx bro"
When I knock on the door I here Jordyn yell I'll get it she opens the door to be wearing this

 And she had her hair in two buns when I'm telling you she was hot I mean she was hot and I look her up and down licking my lips 😋 and she looked confused and she said "Carson what do you want" "um just wanted to tell you we are going to Disney l...

And she had her hair in two buns when I'm telling you she was hot I mean she was hot and I look her up and down licking my lips 😋 and she looked confused and she said "Carson what do you want" "um just wanted to tell you we are going to Disney land" I say she squeals and hug me I blushed and Luna walked in with a large oversized hoodie and same shorts as Jordyn and says "look who made the Carson blush hey I can never do that" and Jordyn breach's the hug and looks at my face and chuckles and she says to Luna "we are going to go to Disney land" they both squeal hurting my eardrums and go upstairs and I say "get ready we are about to go" and then I enter and turn on the tv and watch football 🏈 and they look so cute when they all come down stairs especially Jordyn then we head out the car and Jordyn gets a text...