Chapter 1

It was 5:30 A.M. I just woke up from a horrible dream... but it was as if it were real. I try to forget about it and get on with my day, I brush my teeth, shower, eat break fest and goto school. As im walking the long distance I realised there werent many people on the streets that day, I wondered to myself why, as usual there would be around 17 people on the streets, but today only 2. As I read the news for Arizona weather, it says a terrible rain storm is gonna happen at 7:00 A.M I almost fell to the ground seeing in the distance a huge storm, I try to think of an escape plan but I was alredy half way to school. Being the kid I am I run to school as fast as I can. Just bairly making it to school I notice at the office doors it says school is cancled today, as I re-read it I felt as if I were dead. Knowing im 20 miles away from home I have no other option but to find a place to hide, there was a star bucks just across the street but was nearly impossible to cross with all these cars. I ran across the street ASAP without stopping hoping I dont get hit, but i felt as if a car skinned my back. I was safe... I run quickly into the starbucks and yet it was closed, every building in town was closed. And then the storm hit us... I try to find a place to hide but I couldnt... My heart racing, Lighting striking, rain pooring very hard... Almost fainting right there......