Chapter 22

(So in this chapter is going to be a year laters and Evan kittens are all grown up and they go to school.)

-a year laters-

Evan pov
"Ashton give it back!" Mochi yelled. "You just have to be quicker sis." Ashton said. I went downstairs and I saw Ashton have Mochi makeup bag and her phone. "Damn it ash give me back my makeup and my phone!" Mochi said. "Ah Ah aw~ so close but not close enough." Ashton said. "Ash give your sister her makeup bag and her aphone back right now!" I yelled. He sigh and give her belonging back. She quickly went upstairs and went to the bathroom. I looked at Ashton he just rolled his eyes at me. I saw Jonathan come down the stairs and smack ash on the head. "Ow dad what the hell!" Ash said. "Don't rolled your eyes at your mother and go upstairs to change into your school clothes." He said. I went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast for my kids and my husbands. I saw Mochi come in the kitchen she dress up so beautiful.

 I saw Mochi come in the kitchen she dress up so beautiful

(This what Mochi is wearing and that how she did her makeup

(This what Mochi is wearing and that how she did her makeup. Also that's how her hair look like.)

"You looked so pretty sweetheart!" I said. "Thanks mom!" Mochi said. "To be honest sis you do look pretty." Ash said. "Why tha—" Mochi was going to finish but got cut off by ash. "pretty enough to suck some cock!" He yelled. I went up to him and smack him behind his head. "Ash stop being mean to your sister and where are you getting all of this bad language from?" I asked. He point to Tyler and Marcel. "Father and papa." Ash said. I looked at them and they totally ignore my glare. I just sigh and went back in the kitchen to continue cooking.

-time skip-

I was laying down on the couch filling my eyes get droopy. I decided to close my eyes and went to sleep but I got disturb by my idiot husband. "Hey babe how do you peel a potatoes?" Nogla said. I sigh. I got up and I started to peel the potatoes. He than started asking more and more question that I was getting annoyed. I felt him come up to me and kiss my cheek I turn to looked at him he than kiss my lip and I kiss back. We were in a heat make out session that he palm me through my shorts I moan in the kiss and I know for a fact that he is smirking in the kiss. We both part and we were staring at each other he got up and lick his lip while I shiver from it. "Mom were back!!" Both my child said. I got up and went to the kitchen to make something to eat.

-time skip to night time-

I was laying down in bed and I was making out with my husband delirious that we had to stop before it gets to heat. We both kiss one last time than we both fell a sleep with his arms around my waist and my arm around his neck.

(Since I graduated high school it fell weird and I'm seeing commercial ads of 'back to school' I tell myself if I were to enrolled myself back in high school. I would be happy and at the same time it would be weird....I miss being in high school(_・、))