Princess Rapunzel : 5

Sorry for not updating
Hope you enjoy!
_____________________

My carriage stops infront of the castle of corona. As I walk into the castle through the big double doors a green chameleon runs up to me and up onto my head. "Pascal what are you doing? I'm so sorry he hates it when I dress him up!" A girl with long blonde hair walks up to me and takes the chameleon off my head and smiles politely. "You must be princess rapunzel?" I say leaning a bit forward bowing politely. "I'm princess (____) Evangeline Crimson of Equis. I wrote to you a few day ago asking about a truce meeting?" I say following Rapunzel to her room. On the way we see a guy with a goatee and longish brown hair. "Hey Eugene!" Rapunzel shouts out running up to the man. "Hey blondie. Who's your friend?" He asks. "I'm princess (____) of Equis." I kirtzie. "Eugene Fitzturburt." The man bows and kisses my hand. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit flattered but I know that Eugene is Princess Rapunzels Boyfriend so it would be rude and unprofessional if I went after him but anyway I don't like him like that. I carry on walking with Rapunzel until we get to her room. "So I know we are next in line to each of our thrones but I would like to discuss a truce between the two kingdoms. The pranks are getting out of hand." I say sitting on a bay window seat. "I agree. What would you like to propose?" Rapunzel asks walking over with a tray of tea and snacks. "Well," I exclaim taking a cup of tea. "I was thinking maybe once a year we would have a festival where the two kingdoms come together and there would be a carnival and different activities people could do to come closer. " I sip the tea slightly with my pinky out, just like how my mother taught me when I was younger. "That sounds like a great idea! How about I talk to my father about it and we can all discuss it tomorrow in the morning." Rapunzel smiles taking a bite of a cookie. "Alright. It has been a long day. May I sleep here tonight." I smile. "Sure I'll set up my bed so we can share. Also just a warning my hair is very long, aka 70 feet so umm in the morning it will be everywhere." Rapunzel walks over to her bed and puts a few extra pillows down. "SLUMBER PARTY!!" She shouts enthusiastically.