One

Brittney POV

"Amber, Bridget what if he forgot about us?" I asked. "He didn't." Amber said.

There***

Amber walked there first and Bridget was calming me down. "Brittney, Bridget! Daddy's hurt!" Amber said. I ran out first and a dude with shoulder length blonde hair was looking at me. "Stop staring. She's 12." Dad said. "Daddy!" I ran up to him and hugged him. "Hey princess." He said. Bridget came out and they were all muttering things I couldn't here. Dad told me to go inside so I did.

Three boys came up to me and one looked my age. "Hiya. I'm Andre. Nice to meet ya. This is Greg and Keithie." I smiled and said, "I'm Brittney Hillard." They smiled and dad walkes in with his foot wrapped up. I jumped in his arms and I said, "I miss you daddy." He smiled and hugged me back. The boys left and I got a calk from my boyfriend, William.

 The boys left and I got a calk from my boyfriend, William

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I said, "Daddy I got to go my boyfriend is calling me." He nodded and I walked outside. I answered the call and said, "Hey babe." "Hey babygirl. Do you mind if I come over there. I'm in New Emgland for a photo shoot." "Yah come over. I love you bye." I said. "Love you too. Bye."

I walked inside and I said, "Dad my boyfriend is coming over." He looked me up and down and said, "Your outfit.." "Its fine dad." I said. I heard a car pull up and everyone walked outside.

William and his mom stepped out and he looked at me. I ran in his arms and hugged him. "Come meet my dad babe." He nodded and followed me. "Dad this is my boyfriend William. Will this is my dad." I said. They shook hands and talked then someome pulled me away. "JASMINE!!" I said. I hugged her and we talked.

"Babe I need to talk to you." Will said. I followed him and said, "I have to move to Australia and I have to break up woth you but I love you." Before I could say anything he got into his car and left. I teared up and ran in my dad's arms.