-Triplets+

It was almost time that I get let go from my room. I heard footsteps approach my door, the door clicked and the door swung open.

"Breakfast Nolan" Ethan said

I walked out of my room in my pajama pants, socks and muscle tee. I turned the hall into the kitchen to see Ethan at the table in nothing but his boxers, Grayson was at the stove making pancakes in some sweats.

I sat down next to Ethan, I felt something rubbing against my leg, I looked under the table to see Ethan's foot grazing my leg. He had a smirk plastered on his face as he stared down at his phone.

I gulped and curled my toes as I tucked my legs in. Grayson came in placing a stack of pancakes on the center plate. He grabbed the milk pouring some in each glass.

We took turns with the syrup each passing it around. As Ethan passed it to me he rubbed my hand with his finger as he stared at me with that same smirk still on his face.

I quickly looked away and poured some syrup on my pancakes and set it down. As we ate Ethan and Grayson started their own conversation, leaving me out of it as usual.

"Nolan?" Grayson asked

"Huh?" Were they talking to me?

"We asked you what you think of the new renovations"

"Oh, uh yeah I really like them, the house looks really nice, modern" I was shocked that they included me in their talk.

We continued on with talking, all three of us. I really liked that I could be apart of this with them, being treated nicely, like their actual brother.

We finished our breakfast and stayed there talking to each other, Grayson went to wash the dishes as Ethan and I kept up our talk.

Ethan asked me about what he thought of some video ideas he had in mind. As I was giving him my opinion I felt him brushing my foot once again. Ethan grinned as he curled his toe around the hem of my sock taking it off.

Grayson walked back in, I was relieved that now Ethan would stop in the presence of Grayson. Grayson walked behind me and started to rub my shoulders as Ethan kept going with my leg. Grayson leaned down to start planting little kisses on my neck as Ethan reached over rubbing my thigh as he bit his lip.

"Wh-what are you do-" Grayson shut me up with a passionate kiss to the lips. I heard a chair scrape back and a hand start to palm me through the pants.

Grayson picked me up bridal style as he walked over to his room with Ethan trailing behind. He set me down on the bed as he grabbed the back of my neck kissing me once again as he grabbed the bottom of my shirt pulling it over my head leaving me shirtless.

He walked away as he stripped off his clothes with Ethan coming up to kiss me heatedly, he grabbed my sides, rubbing me with the pads of his thumbs. He gently pushed me onto my back as he knelt down to take off my remaining sock. He grabbed my pajama pants and slowly dragged them down my legs, throwing them somewhere off to the side.

Grayson came back on the bed sitting by my head, caressing my cheeks as he kissed along my neck and jaw.

Ethan went down to my feet slowly yet lovingly kissing my feet, up my legs, past my thighs and kissing my clothed dick.

I moaned slightly from the combination of Grayson finding my sweet spot with Ethan kissing me down there.

Ethan started sucking on the tip of my clothes dick creating a wet area around my leaky hole. Grayson twiddled my nipples with one hand as the other roamed my chest, caressing my stomach.