I do! a Skylox oneshot

Ty's POV

I'm so fucking pissed at sky, its our

anniversary and he's not here with flowers, chocolate, or even a card. Maybe he'll be here soon with breakfast in bed, or to sing me a song or something.

*TIME SKIP IN A TARDIS WITH THE WHOLE TC GANG*

So its been 5 hours I woke up at 10 and it's now 3, I'm so fucking pissed, like words can't explain how pissed I am right now. You know what I'm gonna do something, I'm gonna do what I do when I get pissed, drink wine and read.

*Time skip to like 20 minutes*

I'm getting dizzy, I dropped my book in the couch and fell asleep.

Sky's POV

So I'm at the mall on my anniversary picking out a ring with my friend Jasmine, its been 7 hours. (He woke up at 9 am and its 4pm) She's being so mean but I guess its my fault for annoying her. But can you blame me Ty is so amazing this has to be perfect. We FINALLY found a ring I got it engraved to say 'my life hasn't been great until you came into it'. So now I got everything set up I just gotta get Ty. When I got home he was asleep aww so Kawaii, I carried him to the car and drove him to the secret location.

Ty's POV

I woke up to beautiful music, and candle light. I got up and walked around, I saw all of my friends, and sky. He walked up to me, got down on one knee and proposed to me so of course I said ... Yes, I'm so happy I cried tears of joy the ring had the most beautiful colors, it was a budder band with a green diamond/emerald.

*Time skip to the wedding*

I walked down the isle in a dress that hugged my figure, with Mitch and Jasmine as my brides maids. Sky was at the end of the isle with ssundee and Jerome as the grooms men. The wedding is green and budder color. It matches the engagement ring. We both said I do and lived happily ever after with our adopted daughter named crystal. Eventually jasmine and ssundee along with merome, kermitkipz, and munchinguniverse got married. They all lived happily ever after.

First thing I've ever written that wasn't answering questions, sorry if it sucked, not very good. I'll try harder (╥﹏╥)( ͡° ʖ ̯ ͡°)