Rachel Frael

^The girl above is Rachel ❤️
Rachel's POV:

I am Rachel Frael. Your everyday edgy nobody that gets bullied because God likes to see the other sex suffer. God's a fuckin sexist. I'm heading to my last class of the day, Art. Art is my one and only favorite class at this dipshit school. Cragen High calls itself an A class school even though really the reality of it is the school sucks. Art happens to be my favorite class here because 1. My friend May is in that class, she's as interested in drawing as I am:) and 2. Gerard Way. When he teaches his lessons he really puts the passion into it. Also he gives great advice to my classmates on what they did excellent on and some things they needed to improve on. I go to my locker to get my art supplies when out of no where Donnie slams me up against my locker.
"Hey, whatcha doin babe? Goin to that dorky art class again?"
"Get off of me, dickhead!" I tried to shove him off of me but he was too strong. Donnie then caressed my cheek and said.
"Why are you wasteing time with that geek art teacher Way and play with me huh?"
"No! He's just my teacher! He's a friend! You're disgusting! Get off!"
I struggle but he grabs my waists and shoves his tongue down my throat. I try to pull away but he's got a good grip on me. He began to slide his hand up my shirt when I heard a familiar voice.
"Mr. Tannor! Get your hands off Miss Frael at once!"
It was Gerard Way. He looked pissed. He grabbed Donnie's arm and growled.
"Go to the Principal's office. NOW."
Donnie shrugged him off with annoyance, and walked off. I looked to Gerard and said.
"Thank you Mr. Way!"
"No problem Miss Frael, I'll give you a chance to get you're art supplies from your locker. We can head back to my classroom together."
"Oh, okay!" I smiled at Gerard. He shone back with the most kindest, beautiful smile. I opened my locker and gathered my art supplies and joined Gerard.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Ready."
And with that we walked down the hall to the art room.