t

She walked towards the venue, the venue which where the treehouse is located. Under the treehouse was the tree's trunk with their names engraved on it, just like the normal cute young couples before.

ldh asj

She smiled, touching the carved part of the trunk which was a year old.

"Haechan wait!" her attention was caught by the one who called his ex boyfriend's name.

Her heart pounded as she saw Donghyuck, 3 weeks had already passed since she last saw the lad. Seeing him again for the first time made her heart skip a beat, again, just like 2 years ago.

"Lami? what are you doing here?" she heard him asked, "I..want to accompany you."

"But I'm– aigoo. Just go back to your dorm." he commanded, Lami responded with a nod then gave the masked lad a peck on his cheeks which made him surprised. She then ran away.

Arisa stood there, frozen by the sight of another girl pecking her ex's cheeks which she owned before.

"A-arisa?"

And just like 2 years ago, she ran away on the first day of their almost "date".

"History repeated itself", she thought, tears escaping from her eyes, then running away.

It was completely the same as the scenario two years ago, but this time, it was five times the pain.