Episode One, part one: Spending time with my brother by dating some gnomes

Ah! Gravity Falls! perfect place for Mabel and Dipper to spend the summer together...and for Mabel to re-see Dipper after five years! Whelp! Time to see what the Twins think!

Mabel's POV

"Hey! who are you? I enthusiastically asked a red-headed girl after I got off the bus. 

"I'm Wendy, who are you?" The redhead asked

"Mabel Pines! Super Partier at your service!" I said, once again enthusiastic.

"Oh! You must be the great niece, follow me!" Wendy waved a hand toward herself and walked up to the mystery shack.

I opened the door, and out popped a old man "Oh, it's just some kids. Shoo, shoo, get out of here." He said.

"I work here." Wendy frowned and squinted at the guy.

"Hi! It's me, your great niece, Mabel Pines! You're my Great Uncle!" I smiled and looked at him.

"Oh, hey! You're that kid that Sara and Dave (Mabel and Dipper's parents) sent here for the summer. Come on in, call me your grunkle Ford." Wendy and I both looked at him weirdly. "What?" He asked. "It's shorter! One second wasted in life is a second too much!" 

"Okay, Grunkle Ford!" I smiled big and dragged my three suitcases and a backpack up the stairs into the attic. "Perfect! I exclaimed as I entered the triangular room. 

"Mabel." Ford's head popped in. "I have a guest room for you, you sure you don't want to go there instead? The attic is pretty dusty. And splintery." 

"NO I'M SURE GRUNKLE FORD! WOW LOOK AT THESE SPLINTERS!" I held up my hand for him to see, shouting my words out of pain. Still awesome. 

Grunkle Ford sighed a sad sigh for a second, and I looked up. "What's wrong, Grunkle Ford?" I asked.

"No, nothing it's just that you remind me of...no, never mind, it's nothing." He had a reallllllly sad look in his eyes for a moment, but I brushed it off. Probably I reminded him of a puppy he once had.

He the said "Mabel, unpack quickly, then I'll tell Wendy to take you to see Dipper, your twin brother." 

"Okay, Dokey!" I smiled once again and unpacked, which grunkle ford said was less than thirty seconds. 

I put on my shooting star sweater and went down stairs.

"Wendy!" I went to the gift shop counter. Who keeps a gift shop in a house? And one especially called Paranormal awesomeness??? 

"Grunkle Ford wanted to ask you to take me to my brother, but he's busy, so I came to ask if you knew him." 

"Sure. I know everyone in this town, it's cool. What's his name?"

"Well, It's Dipper Pines, but now somehow, it's Dipper Gleeful."

Wendy's eyebrows shot up. "DIPPER GLEEFUL?! THE  DIPPER GLEEFUL?! YOU'RE HIS SISTER?"

"Well, I'm his twin, but yeah." I said slowly, stunned at Wendy's reaction. 

"Well, I can certainly see the resemblance, no wonder you're so hot." 

"Wendy!" I turned red. Even not I'M this straightforward. People might get the wrong idea. "Okay, never mind, Wendy, just take me to Dipper!"

Wendy shrugged, "Ok." She said and lead me out the door.

Dipper's POV

"Ugh, I've already had a rough day, and now I have to deal with my twin sister, Dipper said to his butler at Gleeful mansion. 

"Sir, right now she is your perspective of when you were seven, so maybe she has changed into a young woman now. It's been five years, right?"

"Yes, I suppose so, but...okay. But make sure she isn't being neared anyone dangerous, you hear? Protect her at all costs, and make sure she doesn't find out our family seceret. Do you hear me? Or else I'll cast you into obligation, Will Cipher."

Whoop! Ended the part one on a cliffhanger, didn't I? Haha, it's awesome because Bill and Will both exist and Will is human with demon powers, (Because Dipper Gleeful), and Bill hasn't appeared yet. Okey, see ya later, muchachos!