The feelings (pt1)

I woke up to yelling from downstairs and then I sigh feeling this depressed feeling again as my parents were yelling at each other, I went to the bathroom and did my business, then went to my closet
As I walked inside I take my outfit out

Sorry for not introducing my self, the name is Ashley and I'm 18 years old and I'm a SoundCloud singer( that's all you need to know now MOTHER FUCKERS ;) )
As I walked outside my closet I walked to my bed
Then I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and looked at my parents as they were still fighting and then went to the door and take my keys and went out And then got in my Lamborghini
And then went to where my gang goes the alleyway and I looked at them as I got out of my car and yelled "aye aye" they looked at me and laughed, we all did a handshake only out gang do, my brother is in the same gang with me too, I'm bad news and everyone knows not to miss with me, as we walked I talked to Jake my brother i said "what is going on" cause there was something weird going on and they didn't even tell me he looked at me and said with a confused face "what?" I looked at him and said "don't act stupid" He sight and said " there is new two members gonna be in our gang" I said angrily " wtf and when where you gonna tell me" he looked down then I continued "boys or girls?" he looked at me again and said "boys" I just looked at him and nodded my head then went to walk beside pump, I was in my thought thinking( my brother doesn't live with me and my mom and Dad, he is 20 so he is lucky)

I hope you are gonna like this imagines I love you all 🖤