Sweet Ali

Alison

I will be staying at Aria's tonight, we decided to drop by the coffee shop to meet Spencer and Hanna. Em is still at school training with the swim team, I miss her already.

Spence and Hanna are already at the table when we arrived.

"Hey Ali I already ordered a drink for you, hope I got it right" Hanna said

" Thanks Han, yes this is still my favorite, glad you still remember"

"Of course we remember, we never forgot anything about you" Spencer added.

"Thanks Spence, I never forgot about you too, I've never felt this safe in a long time, for myself and for you guys. Thanks for bringing me back." I've missed you girls so much"

I've been wanting to say this for so long.

"I owe you all an apology, I'm sorry for being a bitch before, Hanna im sorry for making you feel bad about your weight , I'm sorry for causing you so much pain, Aria, Im sorry for what I did to your dad for blackmailing him, Spence Im sorry for being a bitch about Ian, Im sorry for being immature, Im sorry for all these years of torture, I'm sorry that A made your lives miserable because of me, I deserved everything that happened to me. And thank you for giving me the chance to make it up to you, for still being my friend, for accepting the fact that I love Emily. Thank you so much."

Spence,Han, Aria came to my side and hugged me.

"We are friends for life remember? the girls said, as we hugged each other tighter.

We talked for hours just laughing,teasing,sharing our thoughts on almost everything we remember, I feel myself opening up more, being carefree, being happy, being someone so different from the bitch I was.

"Hey Em" Aria waved her hand.

There she is, my love, suddenly all I could see is her approaching our table.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late" Em sat beside me.

"Hi!" Em kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey!" I kissed her back and held her hand.

"So what have you guys been up to? Did I miss much" Em asked as she moved her chair closer to mine.

"Not much, just catching up" Hanna answered.

We continued to chat for another hour.

Hey guys, I need to get going Caleb is waiting for me at home,we are having dinner with mom, I better get going." Hanna said.

"Yeah me too, I'll meet Toby for dinner as well, see you guys tomorrow at school." Spencer gathered her books.

"I'll come with you guys, Han can you drop me off at Ezra's?" Aria looked at Hanna

"Sure Aria," Hanna answered "We better get going"

"Hey Aria, Ali can crash at my place tonight so you can stay with Ezra" Emily offered.

Aria, Han and Spence gave us that teasing look.

"Sure thing lovebirds," "Bye! see you guys tomorrow.

Em and I are alone again. I love having her full attention on me. I held her hand the whole time, I just wanna be by her side.

"Em, you look tired, let's get you home so you could get some rest"

"Sure, I just wanna cuddle with you tonight, I've missed you this afternoon."

"I missed you more Em"

I went for a quick shower, when I got to the bedroom Em is fast asleep. I changed into my pj's and cuddled Em in bed. I slid my arm under her head and pulled her closer. This is where I want to be, next to my love, sleeping and waking up next to her. I kissed her lips goodnight.