Chapter nine (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RagLak living together apart from MM

Raksh was the connection of RagLak, when it wasn't be him then Ragini would have been lost forever.

Laksh was very patient with her. He loves her from the bottom of his heart and cared for her. It took her 5 months to speak with him and share a dinner with him, but he is fine he will wait till the last breath of his life.

Ragini was playing with Raksh in the garden. He looks at her mischievously, "Raksh what are you planning?"

Ragini, who was hiding was now living in her own world. Raksh was her lifeline and Laksh her source of power. He had shown her the reality, his love and loyalty.

Ragini caught Raksh, who had started to walk on his own feet's. But Raksh ducks and saw Laksh coming and rushes to him. His hands were up in the air and Laksh bend down to lift him, "My Baacha!" He kisses Raksh small nose as he wants to give privilege of the forehead kiss only to Ragini.

Ragini was standing there, she was coming closer to him slowly, "Laksh?"

Laksh looked at her, "Haan Ragini, What is his behind your back?" She tries to sneak, but he moves his body with hers, "Oh no Madam! You have to wait!" He smiles, "Right my Son?"

Raksh laughs and claps in his hands. Ragini pouts, "Baap ka chamcha {his father's son}!"

Laksh smiles, "Come!" He calls her inside the house and gave her a bouquet of flowers.

"Laksh!" She smiles and hugs him.

It was the first real hug after so many months of separation and pain. A hug filled with love and confidence. A hug with a storm of mixed feelings, but he knows he shouldn't think too much about it.

"Baacha?! You happy?"

Ragini nods. She took Raksh in her embrace and went into the kitchen with him.

Laksh was surprised, "Baacha you cooked?" He genuinely smiles as Ragini was improving day by day and today he was getting a surprise after another.

Ragini was serving the food and Laksh was enjoying it, "Baacha don't! I will!" He wasn't pushing her neither trying to built a pressure on her, Ragini appreciates it, but she knew if she won't start to change she will be caged in her own world, which is dark whereas she knows there is a light... two lights Raksh and Laksh.

She was sitting opposite to him and they were having their food, "Laksh I was thinking tomorrow I will go to the market with you afterwards alone!"

She hold her breath for a moment, Laksh smiles, "Baacha everything you want, but you sure?" He just asked her for her well-being, but it was more for him to know if she is doing it by her will or force. But who will force her? No one, Not after what he had done to them.

"Baacha before you go anywhere I have to show you something!" Laksh had lowered his head, "Baacha you have to face one last time your culprits for me to see what had happened to them!"

Ragini felt as if a thunder has hit her, her body was shaking remembering the past, she was trying to forget. Laksh hold her hand over the table, "One day you have to face it. I want you to face it now because you become strong on your own. No one is forcing you, no one is hurting you and neither anyone will come and try it again. I swear to you!"

Ragini looked at him, he was there what else, no, whom else she needs. She places her other hand on Laksh hand and nodded.

Laksh was happy. but he wasn't finished yet. He had organised everything. The whole family come all were surprised to see Ragini that too with Amit. Laksh clears that Amit it Raksh their son and how Adarsh has kidnapped her with the help of Pari.

After talking to Ragini he gave her the decision whatever to let them know or not about abusing and rape.

Laksh took Ragini's hand, "Here you see Adarsh Maheshwari, a man who has nothing. No tongue to speak! No manhood to feel like a man! No life in his body as he is paralysed!"

Ragini looked at him, "Laksh?"

Laksh hold her hand tight, "This was the least I could do for you." He whispers in her ear and she hold his hand even tighter.

They went to meet Pari, who had started to become mad. She cuts herself to feel a satisfaction, but no one cares, "I wish she would cut her carotid artery all would end in one go!"

Ragini hugs him, she felt as if a big burden has left her. The fear of meeting them again and going through the torture was gone one for all, "Thank you."

Laksh looked at her, "For what?"

Ragini looked at him, "To take the step! I don't know how relief I would feel, but today I can tell you I'm free of them one for all!"

Laksh smiles and they both stayed together alone with Raksh in their own world.

____