PROLOGUE

CHARACTER SKETCH :

RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT - A 21 years old boy, lives in Mumbai. A handsome hunk and a perfect spoiled brat. Son of Harshvardhan Singh Shakhawat a multi millionaire businessman and Renuka Singh Shekhawat a page 3 celebrity. Randhir studied in 3rd year, at college. His dad was the main truste of the college, so he think the collage as his personal property. He was also a casanova in the collage. Mostly girls were drooling over him. He always busy in his late night parties and discos. He have not any atachment with his parents. But he loved his little sister Misha very much.

SANYUKTA AGARWAL - A 18 years old girl came from a small hill station. Very beautiful, sweet and charming girl. Her father Kishor Agarwal was a professor. She came to Mumbai to take an addmission after her schooling. She was intelligent, gentle and loved by everyone.

PARTH KASHYAP - Randhir's best friend. A soft hearted and gentle boy by nature.

VIDUSHI KUMAR - Randhir and Parth's common friend. She likes Parth but can't tell him about her feelings.

MISHA SINGH SHEKHAWAT - Randhir's little sister and Sanyukta's best friend. A very sweet and cute girl by nature. Also fond of Randhir and Randhir also love his sister very much.

ISHIKA KHANNA - Diva of the collage and Randhir's so called girlfriend. She always drools over Randhir's Hotness and Money. She never loved him at all.

And many others character too...

********************************************

PROLOGUE :

Randhir's room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sanyuktaaa....you can't do this to me! Tumhe yeh nehi karna chahiye tha. You hurt me there where it's hurts the most. You hurt my ego, my self respect. You humiliate me. You humiliate Randhir Singh Shekhawat in front of the whole college! Now you have to pay for it." He threw the glass on the floor and it's breaks into pieces. He then took the battle and gulped the whole alcohol down. His eyes was blood shot now.

"Today you crossed all your limits Sanyukta, now I can't leave you. I'll make your life a living hell, you bit***..." He threw the bottle hard and fall on the bed and soon dozed off  under the effect of the alcohol.

                             *************

Sanyukta's room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Randhir... you can't do this to me." She sobbing badly.

"Yeh tumne thik nehi kiya, tumne mujhe dhoka diya! I loved you, I trusted you... I have a BLIND FAITH on you, aur tumne uss trust ko ho tod diya! Why....why....why..." She screamed and crying her heart out.

                             *************

So friends how is it, can I start it or not!!!?? Please give your feedback and do likes and comments please...

Thank you... 😍😘

#Bandita 🌹🌹