5# The argument

Lapis POV
"Peri, i have a question." I looked at her with a serious face. "W-what is it Lazuli?" The small dorito blushed madly. "Are...you in love...with someone?" She looked at me with a shook expression. "Why all of sudden-
"Just answer my question." I started to get nervous. What if she really is in love with Amethyst? Maybe Pearl?
"I won't tell you anything about my private interests." Why not ?
"Why!? Why won't you just tell me!" I shouted at her. I was angry, very angry. The green was frightened from my furious attitude. I couldn't look at her anymore so i turned my had to the sky again. "L-lapis calm down i-
"You don't trust me, do you ?" I said with a cold voice. "Of course I do! Why are you so upset?" I didn't know why. It's just...sad. "Do you love Amethyst?"
"WHAT NO! She is my best friend nothing more!" What if she is lying?
"Lapis, why is this so important for you?" I turned my had to her. She was...crying. "Oh no Peri i'm sor-
"NOW YOU ARE SORRY!?" She shouted at me, still tears in her eyes. I gasped from her furious emotion. She continued.  "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY!? BECAUSE I...I." She stopped.
"Look Lazuli, I don't know what's going on with you, but I couldn't tell you because..." She stopped again.
"Because....?" I asked. My vision became blurry. Hot little tear ran from my face. "I LOVE YOU OKAY!?"
Peri stand up and stayed in front of me. I looked at her with a shocked expression. Peri loves...me? "I mean...you're beautiful, your gorgeous, you're so nice, and you're so calm, you have forgiven me and..." She saw my blushing face. "And you're my best friend." She blushed madly again. "Peridot...i-
"No, i don't want to hear you. You'll probably reject me. It's fine. I'm fine. I just go..." She cried even more. I felt so bad for forcing her."I love y-
But it was too late. She ran away. "PERIDOT WAIT!" I wanted to fly after her. I wanted to hug her. I wanted to tell her, that i loved her too. I was so happy when she told me her feelings. But now...she's gone. I wanted to chase after her but someone took my arm and held me tight. It was Garnet.
"When did you get here?" I asked her. I was crying now, too. "Future Vision." She didn't let go. "Let me go, i need to find her!" I cried more and more. "Lapis give her time, she is confused."
"It's my fault! I shouldn't force her to tell me everything!" I sobbed. "It's okay for now. You were upset. She'll understand. She loves you." I couldn't stand this anymore. I hugged Garnet and cried in her chest. I probably cried me soul out of my body.(Do gems have souls? Probably not...)

Timeskip

Now here i am. Laying on the couch in the beach house. It was already morning. Peridot didn't come back. I'm worried. What if she hates me now? "Lapis you okay?" Steven had a sad expression. "I don't think I'm okay." Garnet told everyone what happened. They all tried to cheer me up. Especially Amethyst. "Come one Lappy! You know P-dot! She is somewhere in a nerdy place, trying to handle her emotions." She had a nervous smile. "Right..." I turned me had to the door. "I'm sure she is fine." Pearl sat next to me. "Mhmmm." The tall gem sighed. " Let's go find her, if that makes you happy." My mood lighted up a bit.  "Well, yes maybe it's not a bad idea." Garnet had a serious face.

Timeskip

It was hopeless. We locked everywhere. Peri wasn't in the barn. She wasn't in the kindergarten and not in the city. I'm a bad friend. I shouldn't do this. Why am i so stupid? She hates me now. She will never love me again. I'm ALONE. I didn't want to cry again but i couldn't take it.

Peridot POV
I was on a cliff. I was alone. I've lost my way back home. I was so upset and sad because of Lapis. Why can't i do anything right?! We argued. Yes it's actually lapis' fault but i should have listen to her. I confessed to her and ran away. Great job you clod! *sigh*. Now what? I don't know where i am and i don't know if i should go back. I mean...Lazuli probably hates me now...right? Well i'll just ignore her, if she hates me. But it's okay.I can live in what Steven calls "the bathroom" again. Yes, maybe i'll do this. Maybe it's the best for everyone. But...i can't take this pain in my chest. No Peridot don't start crying !
Timeskip

I walked a bit and then i saw holes in the walls....
This lookes familiar...WAIT THIS IS THE BETA KINDERGARTEN!!!! I jumped and screamed of happiness. But then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and my happiness quickly changed to fearness. This person...
No...this can't be possible...

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER
What I have 80 views!? Thank you!
See ya!