4

Euihee's pov

After a long day with the others co-workers, we actually arrived at Jeju airport and all of us gather in two cars that Daniel rented for a week.

"Hyung, this is awesome!" We arrived at our homestay in Jeju island and all of us run to choose our room.

There's only three girls with five boys, so we rent a big homestay to fit all of us.

"There's so many room!" Daehwi yell in happiness and all of them run inside the house while me still looking around the place.

"Euihee, can you help me with the bags?" I turn around to find Daniel with so many bags.

"The boys left you with bags?" He nod his head and I chuckled.

I took a few small bags so that he will just take the luggages. We walk inside with suprised to see the inside.

"Euihee-ah! That's the last room but Guanlin said it's Daniel's." Soyeon said and I sigh.

"It's okay, eonnie. Thank you." I put my bags down on the floor and there's two separate bed.

"I can't- Oh, Euihee!" Daniel startled.

"We share a room?" I nod my head and he nod too.

I sit on my bed and he did the same while arranging his things.

"I'll go walking around first." I said and he nod his head. I excuse myself out of the room and the living room is so quite.

"Where is everyone?" I shrug and continue MY PACE until I reach outside only to find Guanlin sitting on a chair while playing some games in his phone.

"Guanlin-ah." I touch his shoulder and he startled, nervously look at me.

"Where are the others?" I ask him while sitting beside him.

"T-they gone to... to the b-beach." I nod and look around.

"Yah.. Do you want to take a walk?" I ask him and he look at me with shocked face.

"Come on." I grab his wrist and drag him to wherever my legs brought me.

"Guanlin, look at there!" I point at the bicycles that were park neatly and I run to there.

"Can you ride 'em?" I ask Guanlin and he nod hesitatedly.

"Why are your hands sweating?" I laugh and he laugh awkwardly.

"I don't know how to ride-"

"Noona, I like you." I stop talking when Guanlin cut me off with some shocked words.

"W-what?" He sigh and slowly let go of my hands.

"I like you... since the first day I start working." I smile and laugh.

"Guanlin.... I like you too... but as a friend." He sigh and turn around.

"I know what do you mean. Since you have me right now, why don't you make me like your's for today?" He turn to face me again with a smile on his face.

"Can I do that?" I nod my head and his smile widen as he take the bicycle and sit on it.

"Come on, noona. Get on!" I giggled and get on behind him as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Let's ride it!" He shout and I laugh. He start cycling around the place.

Few people saw us and gave us a smile as we return back the smile. After an hour of riding, Guanlin park the bicycle back to it place and I check on my phone, there's 25 missed call and 14 messages from Daniel.