A B o o g i e p t. 1

Artist (aboogie)

"Ayo Artist, you seen that fine jawn over there." My nigga Danny (6ix9ine) said in loudly.

We was in the club and it was live.

Stripper hoes everywhere.

Imma take one home, cuz all em got some fat asses.

I can't fuck if they fake tho.

Ion wanna pop nothing😂.

"Nigga, theys allot of fine bitches in here," I yelled back.

"Nah this one ain't look like she a bitch. She look like she ain't wanna be here. She over there in the VIP. She gotta short red dress on and her friend dragging he around."

"Oh, I see her now Danny. Damn she fine. But ain't that your cousin tho. Ain't her name Vivian or something."

"Oh shit, Artist you right that's Viviana. Damn I was bout to go fuck her, thanks for warning cuz that would've been weird."

You see , my parents kicked me out once they found out I wanted to be a rapper.

Daniel's family took me in.

Since they mostly speak Spanish I had to learn it, but I still kinda suck at it.

So I got to meet all his huge family and that's how I remember Viviana.

"Artist, you should go holla at her. Ya know, shoot ya shot."

Without saying anything I started to walk toward the VIP section.

He friend kept throwing he self at me but seemed desperate and mad clingy.

I tapped Viviana's shoulder and before I could speak she said,

"Ain't you Austin, you friends with my cousin Daniel."

"It's Artist and yeah that's me Viviana."

"Oh well Artist, I don't go by Viviana. I go by Iana."

"Why do you go by Iana now?"

"Why do you go by aboogie now?"

I stayed silent

"I rest my case. Well, is there anything that you want that made you cope up here."

"Yeah I was just with Danny down there, and I decided to come and shoot my shot."

"Well what are you waiting for?" She asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"What are you waiting for, shoot your shot. Let's see if you'll miss or not."

"Are you from Tennessee, cuz your the only TEN I SEE."

"Lol that was very funny."

"What's really funny is that you just lol out loud like that."

"Leave me alone, its just something I do."

"Hey aboogie, my names Jillie, do you wanna get outta here." Ianas friend came up to me and asked.

It was tempting and all, but her look like she got 5 different stds.

"Thanks, but no thanks."

"Ugh, whatever, Iana, call me when your done being a hoe."

"Iana, ain't that your friend, why she talk to you like that."

"Well you see, I don't have any friends I just keep her around to have someone to talk too."

"Well Iana, today is your lucky day, cuz I'm your new best friend."

Tbc