Chapter 11

I immediately texted her back and told her yes and asked her when shed be here.

I got an answer back and she said tomorrow! YASSS!!! I ran into my apartment and when I got to my door I ran in and left it open.

I didn't even care I ran up to the room right next to mine and cleaned it up. And I put up a don't not enter sign on my Music room door.

So no one goes in like Katy when she's here. I walked back down stairs and closed the door the. Back up the stairs to my music room.

I laid back on the couch in there and began to sing an unknown song I was making up in my head.

Roses, roses cover the floor walk down the hall and you'll see something more.

Baby, baby daddy's got a problem. Drunk and alone but he'll never find out.

Hide it, hide it, hide all the secrets then run away with...no...trace.

It sounded depressing ad scary and I have know Idea where it came from. I quickly grabbed my song book and wrote it down.

There was a sudden knock on my door down stairs. I quickly ran down and opened it.

"HELLO LOVE HOW ARE YA!" Louis yelled. "Louis I'm fine how are you?" I asked with a slight giggle

"Well there was the one mess up where Liam forgot to buy me new carrots because the other ones were gone. And umm" Louis mumbled on.

"Would you like to come in?" I asked. "Sure I'd love too!" Louis grimaced

We just talked until it was time for Louis to go and time for me to sleep.

______

I woke up to pounding on my door. I put on a long tee shirt because hey I went to bed in my bra and underwear.

"Hello?" I said well rubbing my eyes.

"HIIIIIII!!!!! LILLY I MISSED YOU!!" Katy yelled.

"KATY I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!" I almost screamed except it was more of a yell. we hugged then she pushed away and ran in.

"Lil it's so nice here." Katy stated "well thanks would you like to see your room now?" I asked

"YES!" Katy yelled and we ran upstairs. I opened the door and she almost fell over in joy.

"It's so big! oh my god and look I've even got a desk and ugh it looks like a tumbler room!" Katy gushed.

"Shhh go enjoy the room then I'll show you to my friend let me go get them." I said and walked downstairs.

I was almost out the door when Katy yelled something like ' Your clothes!' I ignored it and walked out.

I knocked on there door and then knocked again until the door knob turned.

"Well hello miss America have you come to get some more of this because that outfit is perfect." Harry chuckled.

I looked down and blushed like crazy. I guess I should've listened to Katy when she was telling me I had no pants on.

"Hey baby can you have the lads and you come over soon like fast because my cousins her to live with me and I'm going to make breakfast." I asked

"Sure will be tree you better change too. No need for the lads to see you this beautiful." Harry chuckled.

"No need to get cocky Styles." I giggled and lightly punched his arm.

I walked away and into my apartment. I ran to my room an began to pick out an outfit.

I went with a white tee shirt and I tucked them into my high wasted shorts. then to top it off I wore a blue light cardigan.

I ran downstairs and began to make breakfast as Katy walked down and was watching tv.

"Hey sweet cheeks. that smells good." Harry commented and grabbed my ass.

"Watch yourself Style I now have a roommate." I giggled and Harry began to stand behind me and cooked with me.

HOW CUTE MY LITTLE CUTE HARRY IS SUCH A GOOD BOYFRIEND!!