Chapter 1

"Hey mom, I met a girl at the library today, and I'm going to hang out with her friends," I lied. Actually, I was going to a party.

"Sure, do you need money?" she started taking out her wallet, only to be stopped by my hand.

"It's fine, I still have a lot of my allowance left," I forced a smile, I hated lying to my mom but honestly, I really didn't want to be the new loner at school.

I had already tossed a LBD and black pumps in my car this morning, so I just had to take my clutch, with a debit card, my phone, and a couple sticks of gum stashed in it.

"Bye Mom! I love you,"

"Bye, be safe," she stressed the last word, addressing the horrible events of New York.

"Yeah, kay,"

I pushed the door open and stumbled over to my car, already excited.

Dressing up in a car is a life changing experience. You really start to appreciate a ceiling that is more than a couple meters off the ground.

I wriggled out of my sundress and slid into my dress. After changing into the pumps, I applied only a thin layer of eye liner and red lipstick.

My long brown hair flowed down my back, hiding a couple of bruises on my back.

Finally satisfied with my look, I started to drive to the address I actually had gotten from someone in the library.

Basically it was just continuing left turns and a couple of right turns.

The car slowed down to a halt in front of a mansion made out of marble. Woah.

I pulled my car into park, and then stepped out, tripping multiple times, before getting to the tall wooden doors.

My mouth hung wide open as I stepped into the beautiful building, adorned with huge chandeliers and paintings by famous artists.

It took me a while to realize that all heads were turned in my direction. Shit, did I have a stain on my dress?

I discreetly looked down at my dress, only to be met with a bit of lint.

I shrugged, maybe they weren't looking at me.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?" a gree- an attractive green haired boy smirked at me, mocking me.

I tried to grin slyly without looking like an utter idiot, and replied, "Trouble," which was how Kaylee, the Queen Bee at my old school got popular. She went to a party, and rocked it, being mysterious and such.

The boy looked confused as I walked away, purposely swinging my hips slightly more than necessary.

I turned to my right half expecting to see my best friend, Kate to be there laughing with me at how ridiculous that was, but was only my by a dark haired boy, who was staring at me. He looked mesmerized... by me?

How could he? He was cute, beautiful even. He had these huge eyes, that made him look adorable, but the tattoos on his collarbones and left arm said otherwise. His lips were perfect and his nose was adorably cute.

If I hadn't known better, I would have thought he was Asian, maybe he was- but I didn't think so. (A/N:#asaingamestrong)

I walked over to him, maybe I would have a chance, but it was now or never.

"Hey, I like your shirt," The words tumbled out of my mouth. Wait what? Fuck, what kind of pick up line is that? I mean, I did like his shirt but- urgh.

"Me?" he pointed his index finger to his chest, whilst I nodded, "O-oh um th-than-nks," he stuttered.

He was stuttering because if me? My annoying ass? How?

"Hey, what's you name?" I squeaked out.

"Calum, Calum Hood."

Hehe. Im so excited for this. I actually know how everything is going to plan out. YAY.

By the way, I know you guys are probably annoyed by the whole 'I'm hot but I think I'm not' situation going on with both Jenn AND Calum.

But honestly Im going with the song for Calum, and how he thinks hes a 6, and the whole point of this book was me thinking, 'what if the smexay girl at the party was actually insecure but didn't show it?'. So if you read this long note, thank you.