Chapter 5: Deaths

The crowd held its breath, awaiting either a word from Dumbledore or for the screen to spring to life once more. Instead, a brilliant burst of light momentarily stole their sight, and when it faded, it revealed a striking couple: a young man with turquoise hair intertwined hands with a beautiful blonde-haired woman.

"Teddy! Victoire!" The future children's voices rang out in joy. Lily and Hugo dashed towards them, enveloping them in eager hugs.

"Hey, guys!" Teddy greeted, his voice brimming with happiness.

His gaze then landed on Tonks and Remus, causing him to momentarily freeze, the weight of the moment palpable. Victoire, ever supportive, gently squeezed his hand before introducing herself. "Hello, my name is Victoire Weasley."

Dominique chimed in with pride, "That's my sister I mentioned."

Encouraged by Victoire's nudge, Teddy found his voice. "Oh! Um... my name is Teddy Lupin," he hesitated before continuing, "my parents are Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin."

At this revelation, the reactions were immediate and varied. Remus gasped, a mix of shock and awe, while Tonks let out a squeal of delight, her joy uncontained as she hugged Remus and planted a kiss on his cheek. "A-are you a-..." Remus began to inquire, the question hanging in the air.

Teddy quickly dispelled any looming questions with a shake of his head, adding with a hint of humor, "No, but I do get a bit moody during the full moon."

With the introductions and moments of familial revelation concluded, everyone resettled in front of the screen. A collective sense of comfort settled over the group as the screen flickered once again, ready to unveil the next part of their shared journey.

A collective gasp swept through the crowd, a chorus of shock and disbelief. Their cheers during the skirmishes transformed into stunned silence as Bellatrix's curse struck Sirius, sealing his fate. The hall became a void of sound, the gravity of the moment anchoring every heart in sorrow.

"No! NO!" Harry's cry tore through the silence, a raw, desperate denial of the reality unfolding before him. He rushed to Sirius's side, clinging to his godfather in a bid to deny the irreversible truth of his loss. Remus stood frozen, his expression one of utter disbelief, a silent scream etched into his features. Tonks, ever compassionate, wrapped her arms around Remus, offering solace in the midst of the storm.

Harry remained steadfast by Sirius, unwilling to let go, his every fibre resisting the pull of a world without his godfather. In that moment, his resolve was a poignant testament to the depth of their bond, a silent vow to hold onto the memory and legacy of Sirius Black.

"T-that's after the war..." The voice was barely audible, suffocated by the depth of its own sobs.

"WHICH ONE OF MY BOYS IS THAT?!" Molly's voice tore through the silence, a mix of fear and desperation coloring her plea.

"Fred..." George's voice was a breath, barely a whisper, yet laden with recognition and disbelief. "No... no... NO!" His grief erupted into sobs as he enveloped Fred in a desperate embrace, a physical denial of the reality they had just witnessed. Around them, the Weasley family's collective mourning filled the air, their tears and embraces a testament to their unbreakable bond.

Then, the screen shifted to reveal Tonks and Remus, lifeless, marking another chapter of loss.

"No..." Tonks's voice was a whisper, a mirror of disbelief as her gaze found Teddy. Rising, she crossed the space between them with a resolve, enveloping Teddy in an embrace that bridged life, death, and the screen between them. "Oh, my boy," she murmured, her voice a blend of love and sorrow.

Remus stood, staggered by the revelation—his future with Tonks and Teddy, their son, all overshadowed by his untimely demise. "How old? How old were you?" he managed to ask, his voice trembling with the weight of his unspoken fears.

"Two weeks..." Teddy's reply was soft, a heavy truth delivered with downcast eyes.

Tonks's grief intensified, her sobs breaking anew as she drew both Remus and Teddy closer, their shared embrace a moment of collective mourning and comfort.

As the wave of emotions gradually receded, leaving behind a fragile silence, the screen flickered to life once more, signaling the continuation of their journey through memories and revelations yet to come.