The dirt on Laxus and Mirajane

The picture is Emma also some of it didn't actually happen but whatever.
Emma's P.O.V
"Emma is that you" I look behind me right now I'm in a bar drinking some beer. I see Levy and two people behind her.

"Hey Levy how is the guild treating you" she smiles.

"It's doing great after winning the grand winning games and with the new guild hall a lot people have joined the guild," that's great they deserve it. "You know you should think about joining" I then became stiff.

"Where is this coming from" I've never thought about joining a guild ever since I was little my dream was to be a division commander but I quit like a day ago so I mean it's not such a bad idea.

"Well I heard that you quit your job recently  so I thought you could maybe join until you find a new job and last time you came to visit us you had a lot of fun" well that's true a lot of fun if you now what I mean if you don't then let me clarify had fun in bed.

"I did," you know what I'll do it "Levy I will join when are you heading to the guild."

"Right now we're about to head to the train station" I smiled

"That's perfect I'll come with you" I said Levy cheered.

"That's great but wait what about your stuff don't you need to pack" I laughed.

"I have my stuff right here" I picked up my luggage.

•Two week later•

"You know Lucy I have dirt on almost all the members in Fairy Tail" right now I'm drunk and hanging out with, There's To May people to name so I'll say the people that were stuck on tenrou island.

"Tell me" erza demanded Every body was drunk besides Wendy and Romeo of course so a typical day in Fairy Tail.

"Well that would be kinda rude to spill the beans on everybody but I mean the truth would come out later so I'll just make it come out earlier" I sighed who to I tell them about.

"Do you have anything on Laxus" Freed asked me I looked up at him right now he was sitting on the table.

"I sure do and with that dirt there is also a she devil" I rolled up my sleeves right now I was wearing a sweater and some tights with some boots.

"Wait what" Laxus spit out his drink and looked worried I looked at Mirajane she looked like if I made the wrong move she would kill me but whatever.

"So after my first job master asked me to go get a some chairs so I went to the basement and I caught Mirajane giving Laxus....... a blow job," everybody spit out there drinks in shock "then another time I caught Laxus treating Mirajane so basically there in love " I take a sip of my drink.

"Is this true you two" Natsu ask he tapped his foot " also what's a blow job" I spit out my drink.

"Lucy explain to him" I look at her she sighs and she whispered to him, his face then turns to disgust

"It's true" Mirajane mumbles.

"Yeah" Laxus adds.

"But Laxus" freed slightly yelled.

"Well I'm going to head out I'm tired I'll tell some more stuff Tomorrow" I stand up and wave goodbye.

Master Makarov P.O.V

I didn't ask her to get chairs that day.

I know it's short but it's a short story

So yeah