Chapter Six

The two men kept making out a bit more as the tanned man took off their clothes. His hand found its way to Kagami's rear,giving it a hard squeeze. The red headed male gasp and bit Aomine's neck leaving a big bluish mark,making the other hiss.

He smirked and leaned back,enjoying the view of a flushed Kagami,panting softly and legs spread apart. He licked his lips at the sight of that pinkish little hole,can't wait to enter it.

"A..Aho.. The hell are you waiting for? Fuck me already damn it!" Kagami demanded,making the other's eyes snap up to his face. He can't help but blush at what he said and look away quickly.

"So impatient.." Aomine teased,rubbing his finger on Kagami's hole,making the other quiver.

"Mhn... Shit..! Stop teasing.." The red head growled, Aomine laughed lowly and leaned in. Kissing him passionately as he slipped a finger in him.

Kagami's back arched and he grunted in the kiss, his entrance clenching around the intruder. The tanned male nibble on his neck as he slowly slipped another finger in him, hearing the other male's breath hitch. He started scissoring Kagami's entrance.

Without much preparation he pulled out his fingers and automatically heard a needy whimper escaping the other's lips. He smirked and aligned his erect member on the other's entrance and roughly pushed in. Kagami's back arched higher, throwing his head back as he moaned out loud. Aomine didn't give him much time to recover before moving out then slamming back into that heavenly warmth. He liked.. No, loved the way his walls were tightening up around him. He felt so hot. He wanted to release.

The taller male grabbed the redhead's member and pumped it fast, timing it the way his hips snap in and out of him. Kagami moaned more and gripped the sheets, his body shaking with pleasure. Aomine knows he can not keep it any longer, but he didn't want to cum first. He kept his fast and relentless phase till the older one couldn't contain it any longer. Kagami came with a breathy cry, his walls tightening up on Aomine harder. His muscles tensing ever so slightly before turning limp and slump on the bed. With a few more thrust the tanned male came deep within the redhead, afterwards pulling himself out and stare at Kagami breathing heavily.

"Just so you know.. We're not done yet." Aomine said then smirked at the shock face the other displayed.

"No way!!" Aomine nodded though and made him do an all four position.

"We just got started." He said with a devilish smile.

That was the reason why on the following day Kagami can hardly get off the bed.

[sorry for the super damn late update guys! I keep getting a writer's block. Anyway, thanks for the support guys! Love you all! Vote? Comment? :3]