Will It Be? YES

Nate may have had a girlfriend, but he had a secret love for Scooter. Of course he would never hurt Baylee like that. So this intense, soul crushing love must be hidden from the world. No one would understand. At least, that's what Nate thought.

It was the night of a KAQOTL show and Nate would never miss the chance to see that long-haired hippie play. He stands in the crowd dancing along with everyone. It was one of those intense moments at a concert where you just want the person playing to make eye contact with you. And then, they did.

Maybe it was all in Nate's head but he swore there was a connection in that longing gaze. Maybe Skipper shared that same lov3 that Nateislame had been wishing for all along. 

During Black Tar Road nathan XD'ed and moshed with everyone. Although his presence was more power ful because, emotions. 

Before he knew it the set came to a close. Still filled with a rush Nate hoped he could talk to his long time friend Michael about how great he did. Skippy was filled with joy at seeing the emo boy. 

He smiled and immeditally pulled nAte back into a room where no one would see them. He gave him a chaste kiss that wuz p great. NaTe knew what this meant. It meant maybe their peens would touch. 

Aftere theyre tounges FOUGHT for dominance Scooter 🛴 won.

it was everything noot could have hoped for. He just about creamed his pants feeling skater's chapped lips against his own crusty ass lips. 

He fellt a hand against his chest moving down andd down and down & down. SUDDENLY, it was on his shlog. His meat dispenser popped. Skoot new what tha t meant. 

It was like a fever dream. But, however, it wasnt. It wwas real life.  

Nate must'st've passed out because next thing he knew he was in a strange bed. It smelled like carmeel. But would you guess? School was at the door with a pot of hot carmel. 

The two of them sat in bed eating it. They thouroghly enjoyed the ca-ra-mel. But then Skak had an idea. instead of eating it, they d do other things. Next thing nute knew their peens were touching. But this time he didn't pass out from excite. 

The member was 1.5 inches but Nate was oka with that becase he was 1 inch. They decided that it was fine.

But instead of cont. they got distracted and ate the rest of the car-a-mel. And that's the story of how Scooter and Nate had to hide a DiRtY little secret from Kiwi and Baylee. They had to hide that they had eaten all of kiwi's carmel.