12 • visions of love

This is part 2 of 'A Surprise You Say' but with a different title because it sounds more fitting. I hope you enjoy it

----------------

It's time

Gon thought as he was running with Killua behind him. They were just about to go to a candy store, but when it had gotten a little dark, Gon ran out of the store with Killua.

"Gon where are you taking me?" Killua questioned as Gon pulled him from behind.

Gon smiled, "You'll see! It's a surprise!" Gon took them belong the city limit, trees upon trees coming up their way. The familiar site of a cave made Gon's eyes brighten. Finally, Killua will get to see it.

They arrived at said cave, just the thought of Killua finally being able to see this made Gon step forward, but Killua stopped him.

"Idiot, what are you doing?! We can't see a thing in that cave, it's too dark! You don't know what could be in there!" Killua informed him.

Gon just smiled as he took out a little box, opening it to grab a glowing sphere that had numerical writing on it. The brightness of it shined through the cave, illuminating it. He turned back to Killua, who now has a shocked expression on his face. "Killua, I've came prepared, now, will you follow me?" Gon asked.

Killua gulped, "I...guess so.."

Gon grabbed Killua's hand and led him into the cave, small water drops hitting the ground, creating an echoing effect. Killua squinted his eyes, seeing a wall at the end.

That's it?!

"Gon, is this what you wanted to show me? I expected something out of the ordinary, not just a normal cave." Killua said, a boring expression appearing on his face.

"Oh trust me, Killua, this isn't just an ordinary cave. It looks like this on the outside, but on the inside...it's something magical."

Magical?

Gon let go of Killua's hand, walking up to the wall and inserted the small sphere into a hole, the shine of it going away immediately. The cave started shaking as the wall began lifting up. The intense shine coming out of it made Killua cover his eyes.

"Gon! Are you trying to blind me?!" Killua snarled out.

"No, but I'm glad you covered your eyes." He felt Gon guide him forward, letting him walk until he stopped him.

"Okay, you can uncover your eyes now."

Killua followed Gon's command as he took his hand off of his face. His eyes fluttered, trying to focus on what's in front of him. Once they did, he gasped beyond shock.

"G-...Gon... It's...it's"

"It's what Killua?"

Killua's eyes averted everywhere, "It's...beautiful," he said breathlessly.

The tree shined so beautifully as the glowing birds sang their angelic song

The tree shined so beautifully as the glowing birds sang their angelic song. The moon shining from above only enhancing its features. The trees surrounding the metal columns grazed them gracefully as the slight breeze blew through.

Killua was at loss of words.

"This cave....is the rarest of all." Killua turned to look at Gon, seeing him looking forward at the scenery. "There were only a few keys that were deemed compatible for exploring this ancient relic. They say there used to be tribes roaming around in here, worshipping this tree they thought could give them immortality, because of its brilliant shine. The ghostly birds brought a lot of fortune upon those who believed and never gave up hope. The moon shining above also symbolized the night, showing how mysterious it could be, yet still elegant."

Gon turned to Killua, "Some of these facts remind me of you, Killua."

Killua gasped, "M-Me?!"

"Yes, because you compare in so many ways. How on the outside, you look emotionless, and never show how you really feel, but when you actually take time to open up, you shine more. Showing off all the feelings you were hiding away from the outside world to only those you trust. To those who deemed worthy. To those....who took time to actually know you."

Killua felt his eyes water so he tilted his head so his bangs covered his eyes. This was too much.

"I know you were upset about Retz hugging me."

Killua lifted his head up so fast, locking eyes with the one with the one he loved. Gon smiled, his eyes gazing with love and honesty. "It was wrong for her to do that, even after I rejected, but guess what? I didn't feel no sort of emotion towards it."

Gon wiped a tear that was coming down Killua's cheek. He grabbed both of Killua's hands, closing his eyes as he touched foreheads with him. "I only feel emotion for you Killua, because you were the one most important to me, because you were my best friend."

Gon lifted his head up as his hand went for Killua's cheek to lift his hand up slightly so that they are now gazing into each other's eyes. "And now, you are my lover, and nothing will change my mind."

He leaned in and sealed that with a kiss full of love and passion. Soft moans and purring erupted into the air as well as tears being released. They both parted for air after a while, out of breath from the kissing.

It took Killua a moment to realize that this was the first time they've kissed! On the lips! And how wonderful and how right it felt, their lips moving against each other so perfectly.

It was like a dream come true.

Killua chuckled as he wiped the rest of his face, "Idiot, have me crying. You should've known this would've been too much for me."

Gon just smiled, and leaned in to give him another kiss.