Ch 1. Brand New Start

You're not going to lose....all you have to do is think on your feet. Come on Olivia, get your head in the game!

"Rocky use stone edge!" I shout.

"Absol jump on the rocks then use Psycho Cut!" Brayden shouted.

Rocky howled and blue pillars appeared from the ground. Absol jumped on top of the blue pillars and releases a purple crescent-like blade of energy from its horn, it hits Rocky in the face who stumbles back.

Rocky snarls angrily and stands ready for the next attack. "Rocky use thunder fang!" I call out and Rocky runs towards Absol.

"Absol keep your distance and use dark pulse!" Brayden calls out to Absol. Absol fired a dark energy beam at Rocky who ducked behind a blue pillar for protection. The beam was so strong it broke through the blue pillar, but Rocky was no longer behind it.

"Suprise!" I shout out happily as Rocky came in from behind.

"Hurry and use Psycho cut!" Brayden calls out to Absol. Absol charges up its horn but Rocky bites onto it with Thunder fang.

"Toss Absol!" I shout out to Rocky, who plants his paws more into the ground to keep himself sturdy and swings his neck around and tosses Absol into the air.

"Let's finish this with Rock slide!" I shout and Rocky leaps into he air and uses rock slide at Absol.

"Counter with Pyscho cut!" Brayden calls out. The purple crescent of energy clashes with Rock slide and both moves vanish. Rocky and Absol both land on the ground away from each other and I smirk.

"You trained Absol really well Braydie." I said and Brayden rolls his eyes.

"I told you not to keep calling me that." Brayden whines and I laugh at his childish self.

"Why? Does it hurt your man ego?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, yes it does." Brayden says and Cassie snorts from the side lines.

"You're a man? I consider you just a boy." Cassie mocks and Skyler laughs.

"You both can suck it. Now onto-" Brayden was about to say but Rocky looked high alert and started sniffing the air.

"What is it boy?" I asked and Rocky let out a howl.

"Is it mating season or something?" Brayden asked and I shook my head and kneel next to Rocky.

"Rocky has always been good at sensing danger. Is something wrong Rocky?" I asked him and he nodded. He started barking angrily towards a certain direction and I stood up and looked around. I didn't see anything, but Rocky must be onto something.

"Should we check it out?" Skyler asks and I shrug.

"I guess...Rocky has never been wrong before." I say and Cassie hands me my bag and I thank her.

"Then let's go." Cassie says and the four of us take off with Rocky leading the way.

--- Time Skip ---

We make it closer to town, and I see a bunch of people gathered around. There seems to be a battle going on in the middle, and Rocky seems to be getting more angry by the minute.

"I don't see the issue, it looks like just a battle to me." Brayden says as he shrugs.

"Yeah, but who's battling?" Skyler asked and I felt an uneasiness grow in my stomach. I felt the negative energy surrounding the area, thanks to my powers. The four of us waited until the battle was over and I see that it's....Gladion!?