Vera Oberlin x deer-human hybrid reader: screw going to class

Okay aaaaaaaa I know I never update thing and I probably won't ever like again. Tbh I only write in the Harry Potter one now and it's like only one character but I try my best.
Vera Oberlin x deer-human hybrid reader

Your family was comfortable. That's what extremely rich people always said. Because you weren't in fact comfortable; you were fucking rich. It was old family money and it had been passed down for generations so eventually you would inherit it as well. You weren't really comfortable with people at your school knowing about your money though. You didn't want anyone to be fake with you. If someone was going to be friends with you, it was because they liked you and not your bank account. There was a few people who liked to hang out with you even though you didn't flash your money, Polly for one.
     A while ago you had gotten bored of all the fancy rich people galas and balls that you had to go to due to your family connections so you decided to go to a high school party. Though you didn't know many of the people there, it was much more fun than the old people parties; that is, until some creepy guy started hitting on you and wouldn't leave you alone no matter how many times you told him you were gay and wouldn't be interested anyway. That's where Polly saved you; she told him to "choke on a dick" and asked if he'd like to take his chance swimming with the ten hungry sharks in her swimming pool (why she had the sharks you could never understand. She just liked them.) After that she hung out with you for the rest of the party, chatting, drinking, and not letting you leave her sights. You were best friends with her ever since. Her friends weren't as easy to warm up to you though.
     Scott was a sweetheart and friends with everyone, Liam honestly just couldn't care less about you so at least he didn't hate you. Both Damien and Miranda already had met you and kind of knew you, due to the political responsibilities of you family. You asked them not to say anything to the others about you money and though it did take a little bit of threatening, they agreed. The one person who seemed to hate you though was Vera. Vera always leaves the lunch table when you walk over, rolls her eyes when you say anything, and laughed once when you were hit by a ball in gym class.

"I'm telling you, she absolutely despises me." You said while walking to the bathroom with Polly. It was much colder outside than you had expected but the soft fur on your body should keep you a little warmer during the short walk to the bathroom. When you got in you jumped up and sat on the counter, Polly checking herself out in the mirror next to you.
     "Trust me, she doesn't. She just isn't friendly to people in general. She's just got a huge stick up her ass. She really need to relax if you know what I mean." Polly said, mimicking holding a joint up to her mouth during the last sentence. You laughing a bit at her comment. Of course Polly thought the answer to Vera's attitude was drugs. That was her answer to everything.
     "I mean she's just such a bitch all the time." You said, your voice sounding very angry. You were angry. Before you even met Polly you had the biggest crush on her. You admired her ambition and her manipulative nature, it also helped that she was really pretty. And now that you had the opportunity to flirt with her she just avoided you and acted like a bitch. So of course you were mad.
     "Well, I don't know about—" Polly said hesitantly. Before she was done talking you heard noise coming from one of the bathroom stalls. Your ears perked up to find the exact source and when you did you whipped your head in that direction, your hair shifting with your head. Polly followed your gaze over to see Vera standing in the open door of a stall. She didn't make eye contact with either of you, just walked over to the sink to wash her hands. Polly LEFT the situation as soon as she could, going through the closest wall, leaving you alone with Vera.
     "I, uhhh, didn't mean any of it." You tried, knowing it wouldn't work anyway. Even though she hated you you would still like for it to change. But now that's probably impossible. She probably just hates you even more. She might even be planning your murder while you think you're safe.
     "Shut up. Yes you did." Vera said, looking up at you. Her eyes were red but she definitely wasn't high. Was she going to cry? "Do you want to know why I'm such a bitch to you? It's because I know about your money. Everyone else in the friend group knows except me. You have the life I want and then have the audacity to hide it all. I know about a lot of other things you hide too. You hide that sometimes you snort when you laugh. And you hide those adorable white freckles on your face. You hide all your passions. You hide everything from everyone. I'm a bitch to you because I'm mad that you hide everything about you that makes you so... so perfect."
     Wow. Okay. A lot to take in there. First off, who told about the money? Probably Scott by accident or Miranda trying to get back at you for allegedly taking her lip gloss. Also, the white patches on your face weren't exactly freckles but after her tangent you didn't feel like correcting her would go well. Okay so two other can of worms, wow Vera just called you perfect, okay your heart definitely skipped a beat at that thought. And she also said you lived the life she wanted. Why would she want your life? Hers was so much better.
     "Vera. You built an empire on your own, I only have family money. You are an ambitious, manipulative bitch. That's why you're perfect." You said, batting your doe eyes at her in an innocent but attempingly seductive way. Apparently your attempt to seduce her worked as she walked over and stood in front of you, putting her hands on both sides of your face, pulling you in and kissing you. Your hands moved to her shoulders, pulling her even closer to you. It felt like no matter how close you were it wasn't close enough. Suddenly you pulled away, your sensitive ears hearing the school bell even though it wasn't close enough for Vera to hear it. She looked as you with a confused and questioning look on her face.
     "The school bell went off. Class is starting." You said, your tone obviously disappointed.
     "Screw going to class." Vera said, pulling you back in for another kiss.