Unexpected

Chapter 2 of Season 2

|Unexpected
The next morning I wake feeling all sick. I head to the bathroom to throw up. When I reach the toilet everything just comes out my mouth. It honestly looks like I just threw up a rainbow. It's all purple and other colors. (Sorry for grossing you peeps out I just had to explain it😂) when I finish I flush the toilet and wash my hands. When I walked out the bathroom my front door was wide open. I look around and see if any stuff is missing. It looks like nothing is missing but there is a note left on the floor. I bend down the extend my arm so I can grab the note. The note read:
Sorry about your door being left wide open. It's just sometimes these kids can get a little out of hand. I'll return the favor if you were a little freaked out by letting you talk to my daughter. You can call/text me at 256-678-9802. Hope you have a blessed day "Aubrey"
                                           Sincerely,
                                         Mrs. Tomler:)
I guess some people here aren't as bad as I thought. Mrs.Tomler seems pretty nice. Maybe I can talk to her about my whole name changing stuff since she kinda already knows somehow. I wonder how old her daughter is,maybe 18. After a while I get really bored and almost fall asleep. I tried to stay awake but after watching Netflix movies I fall asleep.
About a hour later...
When I wake up I check my phone I decided to check my instagram and I see so many notifications. I see some mean comments but also some very strange ones. Mean ones were about my break up,but I wonder how people found out. I reply to one person and ask them how they found out.

numbperson66:You are so mean "Aubrey" you had the perfect relationship then lost it,I don't think changing your name will make people not realize who you are you stupid bitch,one day I will kill you.

Aubreythatonehoe:FYI @numbperson66 I didn't just change my name I also changed my look. Second,if you think commenting death threats would make me feel bad about what happened it doesn't.Third,how did you even find out? If you want to say shit then gtfo my page🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
|Jubrey4ever:We got it from Sydney's page,look at her recent picture,I also still ship you and Jesse.

People are saying it's on Sydney's page,what is she even doing spreading it out to the world.

sydneydabest

sydneydabest:Me just waiting here for more tea on Aubrey's relationship status;)

Aubreythatonehoe:Why you spreading shit like that around?!?! Do you want my attention or something?!?

I'm like really upset right now,if she wanted my attention she could of just called I might've answered?! Every knows,everyone.
2 hours later...
I walk outside to find a note taped to my door. The note reads:
Hey Aubrey,so like I'm the neighbors daughter I'm 19 btw. I can tell you miss your friends and more. I talked some stuff out with the judge so your name is now permanently Aubrey,hope your ok with that. The police won't chase you down anymore so you can go back to Oregon. Your plane leaves at 9:00 pm. So get ready,I'm also coming with you. Pack your stuff and put on your brave face cause it's gonna be rough when we get back.

Sincerely,
Kadie

I guess strange things do really happen🤷🏼‍♀️
**
Sorry for the short chapter but I'm making them shorter so I can post more often:) Amari👩🏽‍💻