Seriously?

You guys are so cute it kills me!♥♥♥😄😄

Mikasa pov

I shut the door and sighed. He's already here I can't just tell him to go home. And besides I'm gonna face my problems from now on no more running away! I opened it again Eren was still there he looked confused and adorable. "S-Sorry come in!" I said he flashed me a wonderful smile and I moved back so he could come inside. I looked at the clock on the wall. 6:53. "You're early" I said he turned to me. "I know I just wanted some alone time with you again. Last time was so much fun" he said looking into my eyes. I quickly looked in a different direction remembering the events of yesterday. "Yeah it was...I guess" I said feeling awkward. I motioned for him to sit down with me. It was silent for a bit. But it was surprisingly not awkward. It was comfortable.

He sat up a little straighter before speaking again."U-uhm you left your clothes at my house I have them in my car.." he said "that's okay just keep them" I said without thinking. "What?" He asked. I blushed realizing what I said.

I shook my head. "I don't know I'm a little off at the moment" I laughed awkwardly. He let out a similar laugh. "I'll go get them for you " he stands and goes outside. Oh yeah his clothes are probably still in my room I'm sure he wants them back. I went to my bedroom and grabbed his clothes. I went back down to see him sitting on the couch. He smiled as I walked closer to him. He gave me my clothes and I thanked him "Here's yours " I said holding them up for him but he put my hand down. "Keep them" he winked. I blushed"You're super flirty you know that?" I said laughing a little he shrugged" What can I say, I've got a weakness for pretty girls!" I blushed and went to put our clothes back upstairs. When I got in my room I put the clothes down and got one of my pillows and screamed into it "ohmygoshohmygoshomygoshhh hhheeeee caallleed meeee pretttttyyyyyyy!!!" After my fangirl session I collected myself and went back downstairs. While o was walking I heard my phone ding.

Potato Girl-

I'm on my way! I'm so excited Mika!

Mika I'm Mika that's me that pretty nickname belongs to me! Haha

Me-

I am too Sash

I can make pretty names too.

I continued to walk down the stairs and I sat next to Eren again. "You've got a nice house Mikasa" he said "Thanks it's not usually  like this but my Aunt just went crazy with these cute and pastel decorations she has so much baby fever now a days which sucks because she can't have any ch-" I stopped myself before I told this  about someone else's personal life."chihuahuas.... if she were to have a baby tuen she'd have to get rid of her chihuahua who she loves very much" I tried to cover up hoping he didn't know what I really meant to say. There was an awkward silence for a bit then the door bell rang. It startled me a bit because I'm still so use to my house being quiet and the sudden noises are just terrifying for me.  I shook it off and looked through the little hole.

It was Sasha Historia Annie and Jean. I opened the door."Hi!" I said. "Hey Mika the others are coming soon" Others?!? But there are already six of us here wasn't that enough? Good thing we bought a lot of food. I invited them all in and let them sit down. "So Mikasa what do you have planned for tonight?" Annie asked me. I put my hands up"I'm not sure" It was true I never planned anything.

I know you aren't supposed to sleep at sleepovers well not right away at least but do you do?"That's okay we'll figure it out later. " We waited about ten minutes and then the doorbell rang again. I jumped slightly. I went to answer it and saw Ymir, Reiner, Connie,Marco, Mina, Bertolt and Armin. "Sorry we were late I stopped to get some snacks for Sasha" Connie said staring at her with eyes of love. "Oh Connie thank you so much!" She said staring at the food with eyes of love. I invited the rest in so now there was twelve of us. We sat down on the couches for a bit. What do we do what do we do? I asked myself over and over again."oh I know let's watch a movie!" I said remembering the book on sleepovers it said that scary movies and stories are perfect for sleepovers it also gave us a chance to eat. They all agreed and I turned on the TV and searched for a movie I found one called Ju On. It was an old movie from 2002 but from the looks on everyone's face I could tell it was scary. I pressed on it and it started we got comfortable on the couch with our food. Historia looked scared and nervous she snuggled up really close to Ymir. To be honest everyone looked a little scared  that made me nervous but it's just a movie it can't be that scary right?

W R O N G

This movie is terrifying I don't really get scared that easily but this was intense maybe it was because of the child's eyes or the random jump scares.  I subconsciously moved closer and closer to Eren. At first neither of us noticed but when he put his arm around me I decided to move back. He has a girlfriend remember? I can't act all cute with him!   The movie ended about an hour and a half later and we all sat up scared. Mina quickly stood up and turned on the lights looking around for little ghost boys named Toshio. Historia pouted "I-I'm scared." She said " oh Historia it's okay let's get married after this sleepover alright?"  Ymir saidHistoria nodded and hugged her. They're so cute together I laughed. "But we should really do something else" Marco said. "Yeah" we all said. "Ooohh I know let's play spin the bottle" Reiner said standing up. Everyone blushed except for me. "What's spin the bottle?"  I asked obliviously. They all gasped. "Oh this is gonna be fun" Ymir said smirking.