~Girls Night!~

Bailey's POV
*2 Days Later*

Today is girls night! Did I mention that Ken and I told the squad that were dating and did I mention that Kaycee and Sean are dating?

Seaycee and Baiken are real! Right now its 2 in the afternoon and I'm just laying on the couch, eating chips.

I'm waiting for Tati and Kaycee to come to my place. I am wearing this:

I heard a knock on the door

I heard a knock on the door. I think its them. I stood up and opened the door.

We greeted each other and they came in. "GIRLSSS NIGHT!!!! YAYYYYY!!" Kaycee screamed as jumped up and down. What in the world?

How can Sean deal with her? I don't know tbh. We went straight to the kitchen and started baking.

*Couple Of Hours Later Of Craziness*

We are watching a movie. Then we heard a knock on the door. Kaycee got up and opened it.

It was Kenneth, Gabe and Sean. Sean and Kaycee were sucking eachother's faces off.

Like get a room. Lmao. Kenneth came up to me. I hugged him and he hugged back. He gave me a small peck on the lips.

We all laughed and cried. Tati and Gabe kept flirting with each other. We all know they like eachother.

Us girls put on masks on the boys. They looked so cute. We ate popcorn and did a pillow fight.

When we got sleepy, we all went to sleep.

TBC

Hey guys. Sorry that this chapter was short. Check out my new story. Its called "Just You And Me". This story will have at least 3 more chapters. The other story might have more chapters. Ok I am talking to much. BYE!