chapter 8

{Y/N}'s POV

It was strange how Aaron said to wear my favorite band shirt. I mean I don't mind. I should wear that crop-top shirt of panic. Yeah. That is one of my favorite bands.

I unlocked my door and walked in my house. I was surprised my brother wasn't home. I put my bag on the couch and took off my shoes. I ploped on the couch tired of what happened.

I should check my phone. I grab my phone an see Gloves has tried to call 2 times and texted me 7 times. Maybe I should call him back. I feel bad but. No buts Y/N. Call him. He needs to know what's happening with you.

I go to my contacts and scroll through until I find Gloves contact. I click the call button and wait.

"Hello"
"Hey Gloves"
"Y/N!!"
"How have you been. I've missed. I want to see you again"
"Chill Gloves. I've been good and sorry about not wanting to talk to you. The only reason I didn't is because I was scared Emperor was there"
"I understand Y/N"
"Thanks Gloves. So how have you been"
"I'm ok just that Emperor won't stop asking about you. And ive told him that I haven't been able to to talk to you"
"Oh ok"
"Yeah but I saw on you Snapchat that you with a octo-boy?"
"Yeah that's my friend Aaron and my crush"
"What did you say at the end?"
"Nothing!!"
"I heard it. Sooo tell me about this Aaron boy😏"

I told Gloves about Aaron and he undstood. I keep a eye and the time and then I had to hang up but it felt good to talk to Gloves.

I chose a Panic at the Disco! crop-top and some shorts with a plaid jacket tied around my waist. Oh yeah my brother walked in when I was talking to Gloves. He looked at me and shoke his head. I waited till I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to see Aaron with a Panic at the Disco shirt on to and just some shorts. He looks so cute!!

He held out his hand and said this in a sexy tone "Shall we go". I took his hand we went to the consert.

Emperor's POV

Me and that girl what was her name. Oh Emma. She's some what cute but not as cute as Y/N.

Me and Emma made are way to the consert. When we got in line I swore that I saw Y/N in front of a few people. And she was with a boy?

We finally got in and went to go find our seats. We got to our row and Emma was hanging on to my arm. I looked down at her and smiled. When I looked up I saw Y/N sitting with another boy.

WAIT WHAT!!! Is she with another guy. Are they dating! That can't be happening!!

Alright chapter 8 is done and I left it on a cliff hanger. So yeah.

UwU