Family

I'm back after so many years jkjk I need to finish this and what not but I can't believe we made it this far. After so many grammar mistakes and errors with basically everything y'all still read my story and I'm happy that y'all did and I want y'all too know that I'm happy with where I am at. 😭❤️❤️. I just can't believe that y'all actually spent time out of y'all lives just to read my books like wow...just amazing. I can't believe this and what a bittersweet thing this is going.
Izaya pov

I've been restless.

I don't know when the last time I had a full 8 hours of sleep.

" mom." A tiny voice was heard enter me and Shizuo room

My heart still clench at the mention of his name.

" mom." I heard the voice said again

And I snapped back into reality.

"Yes sweetheart." I said back

Switching the light on to see Delic figure in the doorframe.

"What's wrong." I said voice full of concern as it was 10 pm and he wasn't in his bed asleep like the rest of his siblings is.

I can see the tiny bags under his eyes

And my heart shatters knowing that my children is going through a hard time with out their father and I'm helpless.

After we came back home I told the news obviously the younger ones didn't get it and I sugar coated it a little so that it wouldn't have hurt as much.

But the older ones understood the situation.

"Oh come here baby." I said holding out my arms for him to crawl into.

As he stepped from the door and slide into my arms I cradle him.

" why are you still up." I said to him gently

" I miss daddy." Delic said

" I know baby I miss him too." I said rocking us both back and forth at the edge of the bed

" we need to be patient I know it's hard for you and your siblings." (because I'm pretty sure his younger siblings aren't buying that bullshit like come on your mother is Izaya that speaks for itself)

"Ok mom." Delic mumbled into my chest

We sat there me rocking ya back and forward til I hear small snores coming from him.

I decided it's best if all the children sleep here so I make sure they're alright. (He's lonely basically)

I rounded up all the children's and settle them in doing a head count to make sure everyone is here.

( let Chief be honest with you I forgot how many children he has and I'm the author so I'm guess 7 or 8 or maybe 6 but let me know tho)

As I settle down and dozed off after another head count a tear had slipped from my eye

"Shizuo." I mumbled for I completely fell asleep

-next day-

Tweet tweet

(Tweet tweet bitch)

I groan

I peeled my eyes open and sighed as I looked at the ceiling

I tried to get up but realized that I'm surrounded by kids.

I smiled at them as I gently moved my daughter over a bit so I can go to the bathroom and make breakfast.