Ziam! ;)

Sorry it took me so long babe. BUT HERE IT IS. LO AND BEHOLD, A DOMINANT ZAYN. 

Enjoy.  

He was watching me. I could feel his eyes burning into my back as I followed the rest of the guys through the crowd of fans. I pretended not to notice, pretended not to know that his eyes were like a caress on my ass. If I looked back, I knew I’d see him biting his lip, his long lashes almost covering his amber jewels.

I smiled and laughed and took pictures with the fans, trying to wink every so often. But I was constantly aware of his scrutiny, and of him. I tried to be inconspicuous when I glanced at him, but he kept meeting my eyes, making me blush and turn away. When he brushed against me, it was worse; it got harder to keep up the façade, to continue pretending to be my upbeat self.

“I want you.” He whispered, brushing my arm with his hand.

I let out a strangled gasp, trying now to figure out how to hide my erection. He moved away, signing autographs and being sexy.

I pushed  the other guys on, trying to get them to move faster; I needed to get out of the public eye. They’d be wondering who the erection was for, and some of our more risqué fans would even ask. At this moment in time, I wouldn’t be able to give an excuse. I’d be fumbling and stuttering and staring around until I met Zayn’s eyes…and then the ruse would be up.

“Liam, man what’s the rush?” Niall turned and asked me.

“I need to get to the trailer.” I hissed in reply, and his eyes widened in understanding.

He turned back and whispered in Harry’s ear, who did the same to Louis. They started walking more rapidly, now just waving and smiling. We were in sight of the vehicle when Zayn leaned close and murmured,

“I’m going to fuck you hard.”

I stumbled, bumping into Niall. “Hey!” he shouted, knocking into Harry, who in turn hit Louis. I glared over my shoulder at Zayn, who raised a brow.

We made our way into the trailer, and as soon as the doors shut I dragged Zayn into the little bathroom.

“What the hell were you doing?”

He smirked, caressing my face.

“Preparing you for tonight. I wanted you to think about it.”

I gulped. Tonight?

“But we have to share a room with the guys.” I rasped.

He leaned close, backing me against the sink. He braced his arms on the edge of it, his lips a breath away from mine.

“I got us a different room.” He breathed, swallowing me up in his whiskey eyes. They were all I could see, the depth of them drawing me in. I tried to press closer, to move my lips against his, but he pulled back, opening the door to the toilet and walking out. He winked before the door closed again, and I stayed for a little while, trying to control my breathing and willing my erection down.

Later that night

I walked next to Zayn, studying the wallpaper in the hallways. It was a nice cream color, with light, shiny leaves as designs. Pretty.

“You’ll get on your hands and knees on the bed, giving me full access.” He said conversationally, as though he was telling me the weather was crappy.

I tripped, throwing a hand out and catching myself on the wall. Zayn watched this with an amused grin, and I glared at him as I righted myself. I knew he was doing it on purpose; he wanted to see my reaction to his sexually charged demands.