INFO AND RULES

Heyyyyyy folks. I've got too many ideas for yandere x readers that I really don't want to make into full-length stories, so ill put them here. 

And since I decided to do that, I thought, "Hey, why not take requests while I'm at it?"

So here we are.

A couple notes before we begin:

1) Since this is wattpad, I'm assuming you are 13 or older. I'm not going to bother you if youre younger, but these stories WILL have language, dark content, and sometimes sexual content. I'll give a warning at the beginning if there's more than usual of one of these.

2) The reader will be neutral, since I want everyone to be able to read this. There will be a few that will be gender specific, but I'm doing my best to make them open to anyone. 

3) I'll do characters, but I might have to research them if I don't know who they are, so they might not be very accurate!

4) I'll do smut/lemon, but you'll have to specify who you want as the top and bottom, and I also don't have as much experience with it so it miiiiight suck.

5) your yandere can be male or female. This is for readers of any gender or orientation. or, hell, YOU can be the yandere. just tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do. They'll tend to be male, though, since I'm more attracted to men than women and this site is mainly straight girls.

6) I will NOT write a wendigo x reader. I am only afraid of three things, and wendigoes are one of those. I've forced myself to read some wendigo content, and nearly have an anxiety attack every time, so there's no way in hell I'm gonna make my own. Sorry, i guess, if you're into horrible cannibal monsters. 

7) Similarly, there are two human things I won't do. Please do NOT ask for any family member x reader. As someone who has an older brother I admire very much in the most familial/platonic way possible, all I have to say is. Dude. Gross. I also don't like big age differences. The most "controversial" age gap I have planned for this is 18-21, followed by 17-19. Don't ask me for anything creepy, for the love of all that is holy.

8) if you have a particular plot in mind, just let me know! Want a specific line, a name, a situation? I'll put it in. All you have to do is say so. You can comment, PM me, or in the description in my profile I have a link to a google form.

That's pretty much it! Chapters should come out relatively often as compared to my other stories, since they don't take as much time to plan or write. I try to update every other monday, but you know. shit happens.

Don't die!

~Flick