Bell test. Letting more people in... First joint meeting

The next morning at 4 a.m. I was awake and training again. Making three breakfast to go I left a note on the table for Kakashi, Shikamaru and Hinata who would undoubtedly be looking for me. Making a clone I had it activate my seal before making breakfast for Kaka nii. He would be late or his reputation would be ruined, henging I headed for training ground 7 and left a clone with the breakfast. I had made Sasuke an omelet with tomatoes and sausage. Sakura an omelet with sausage, peppers, and mushrooms. My own was made with sausage, peppers, and mushrooms. Each had cheese and a glass of orange juice.

Training for the next hour I felt the two of them approaching the training ground and quickly replaced myself with the clone in my henge. Opening my own breakfast Sakura and Sasuke looked at me horrified. "Here eat" I said handing them their own box and orange juice.

"He said not to eat" Sakura said getting ready to hit me.

"Don't touch me Haruno. Kakashi sensei suggest we don't eat. But seriously the pamphlet said nothing about not eating and he was 3 hours late yesterday. If you don't eat it will hinder your movements later today during the test" I said eating my food. Drinking my orange juice I finished and sealed the empty container back in my arm.

Sasuke was eating so Sakura followed suit, we were silent for about an hour when I pulled out a couple books and began reading one at random it seemed. "What are you reading dobe" Sasuke asked breaking the silence, "Sealing book. I'm trying to get it mastered so I can help out a friend" I said not looking up.

"What would mastering seals help" Sakura asked looking at the two books beside me. "Well if I can master seals I can reverse the making of a seal and remove it. There's more to dealing than exploding tags and smoke bombs. I can create anything with a seal" I said looking at her.

She had been staring at the medical book, "Read it Sakura it isn't going to hurt. You will probably have the best chakra control and that is needed for medical ninjutsu" I said earning a glare from Sasuke. "Get over it teme. I'm right. Your a Uchiha you have quite a bit of chakra, I am an Uzumaki were known to be chakra power houses. And Sakura is going to have the smallest but we can always help her enlarge them later. She would do well as medic, maybe under Tsunade even" I said before smiling slightly and handing the last book a book on swordsman ship to Sasuke.

"How do you know so much. Not that I'm complaining but you acted completely different in the academy" Sakura asked softly. "I will tell you after this test if were still a team from Kakashi sensei" I said lightly as I returned to reading.

"I'm going to tell you now, we have to work together. No matter what Kakashi sensei says" I said sighing a little bit later as I looked at them. Sakura nodded and Sasuke hned, "That's not even appropriate teme" I said not looking up at him. Sakura stared at me wide eyed as I had understood him, Sasuke smirked putting the puzzle together.

"Yo" Kakashi said poofing in front of us 3 hours late. "Your late" Sakura screamed at him. "A black cat crossed my path and I had to take the long way around" Kakashi said eye smiling.

Setting a timer on the three logs he looked at us, "This time is set to go off at noon. You have till then to get a bell" he said. "Why are there only two bells" Sakura asked shooting glances at me from the corner of her eye. "One of you will get sent to the academy" he said seriously before counting.

Sakura and Sasuke stared at me in thought, 'They really should listen to me' I thought looking at Kakashi who gazed at me seriously. I shrugged as he counted to 3 and said go, taking off I made 5 shadow clones and sent two to find Sasuke and Sakura. I sent the other three out to observe as I sat there bored, Kakashi pulled out his book and began reading before walking into the forest bored. Sometime later Sakura's screaming was heard and my clone dispelled telling me where she was.