Chapter Seven

So, the boys got in to the diamond colony. They would rather not talk about what they had to do to get in but they're here.

*

After J.D. announced that they got in, he told them to get out of the room and have fun out at the party. So, they did just that.

Niall then sees J on the outer corner of his eye talking to some people at the bar and was about to come over and say hi to her when suddenly Harry grabbed his arm. "I think we're in trouble, these men have been following us around the party for no reason, I think we should get out of here this--" Harry gets cut off by a loud voice over the speakers. It was J.D. Diamond. He announced "Everyone! Let's welcome the newest members of the colony! One Direction!". A spotlight focused on the boys as everyone cheered and clapped for them.

*flashback to their conversation with J.D. Diamond*

"So what is it that you were talking about? Niall is it?" J.D. says. "Yes, and we were wondering if we could be official members of the Diamonds." I ask. "You do know that this is a very exclusive group and not everyone can join the Diamonds--" When he was speaking Niall interrupted him by saying, "Yes we do understand that sir but you see.." Niall turns around and takes of his shirt to reveal a very large tattoo of a diamond on his back. "Well then, I guess you are one a the Diamonds already." J.D. says with a rather sly smile then continued to say "What about these blokes? Do they have the tattoos too?", "Yes, show them boys" I commanded them. And one by one they revealed their tattoos and J.D looked stunningly happy about it.

"Welcome to the Diamonds boys" He finally says pressing his hands together then laying back in his chair, "It's initiation time!"

*     *     *

We were on our hotel room and Liam says, "That went well didn't it?", "I guess so but I don't ever want to talk about our initiation again" Zayn says getting goosebumps from thinking about it. "Although I still don't know how were gonna get that Diamond by pretending to be one" Harry asks Niall.  "Just wait and see boys, Just wait and see.." Niall says smirking. Niall had a great plan in his head.

*

 After a while the boys hear a knock on their hotel door. I open it to see J standing in front of it and I asked her to come in. As soon as she walked past the door she says "So, why were you and the boys at the party?", "We were just uhm-- We joined the Diamonds" I say. "What?! Are you all out of your minds?! Why bother to join the Diamonds?! Shit. This is bad, this is really bad" J cusses under her breath. "We were just doing that because we were planning to get the african diamond from your father which we have no idea how to get so far but I'm sure we'll think of a plan." I say.

"My father has that diamond hidden somewhere that no one knows alright! So how do expect to find that diamond then? I asked for your help Niall but I didn't think your plan was to join the colony and bring the boys with you too" J says. "We'll find it, We'll think of a way." Niall says say. "Then count me in! I'm helping you guys whether you like it or not! I want this tattoo out of me and no one's gonna stop me from doing that." J says firmly. Niall looks at the boys for approval as if to say, is she in? The boys nodded and Niall smiles at them then turned to J and said  "Okay, you're in!". She smiles at me and the boys all smile back. 

*     *     *

"Codename: Disappearing Diamond is on the move! We are on the rooftop of Sunrise Hotel and I guess the pinpoint here is that the diamond is located 14 feet below the ground and is hidden in a secret underground tunnel just below this very hotel. Niall do you copy?" J says over the walkie talkie. "Copy J, Hey boys do you copy?" Niall asks the boys. "Yes" they all say in unison. 

They aren't getting the diamond if that was what you're thinking. They are making a map so when the time comes they will get the diamond and will be victorious! They were only calculating routes and figuring out some shortcuts and they were already halfway done. 

 "Hey! What are you doing up there?" A guy from below says, he was dressed in a military suit which made Niall think for some odd reason that he could be the one who knew where the diamond was hidden. "Oh shit!" J says. Then talks again on the walkie talkie, "Abort! I repeat! Abort!" J says panicking. Niall hears her over the walkie talkie. Niall tried to ask again if she was alright but no one answers. "J?" Niall tried one last time. Then he heard a scream over the walkie talkie, It was J, "HELP!!" Then all that was left was static.

* * *

As you can see. I'm not very great at cliff hangers, I'm more like shit on this! XD Anyways I hope you guys like this chappy! I made it EXTRA long for you guys since the last two chaps were short as heck! I love you guys! You are all so ADORBS! ^_^  Blimey! :) Anyways make sure you VOTE and COMMENT and FAN me if you are a new lookie on my profile! *wink wink* Check out my other fanfics alright? ;)

Stay Weird, Stay Crazy, Stay YOU! \(^.^)/

(c) Oznapitsbizzle. 2013. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.