The first dance

Kimberly : OMG Brooklyn!!!

( brooklyn kimberly's best friend for 2 years)

Brooklyn: What happened!?!?

Kimberly:OMG there's gonna be the dance for our school only the for the  sophomores and juniors. Last year I couldn't go to the freshmans. Got in trouble so many times with mom and dad.

(If your asking oh how did you get in trouble or if you didn't sorry for this telling nonsense but if you did wellll here's the following things I did

●ran over the flowers in a attempt to go to a party at night
●yelled at my parents for 10 min strait
●slapped my brother due to messing with my makeup
●broke a glass from our dead grandma
●ran away from home for a day
●and many more done talking about this stupid *Beeep*

Brooklyn:Ya I know I went to the dances .(she starts to laugh) There hella fun the spring one wasn't everybody wanted to go.

( as there talking someone over hears  someone over hears there conversation)

Unknown: Ya it was so lame people actudently knocked out(laughs really hard) I was one of them.

Brooklyn:agreed jake agreed

(Jake the kinda nice guy but can't start with a person for hours and would'nt care if it was the next day)

Kimberly: Ya I rember you told me about it crazy. Glad I was intouble so I couldn't go to that dance.

Brooklyn:Ya lucky but anyway I'm bringing my crush Blake. suprised that he said yes to be honest. You Kim who are you bringing.

(Do I have to say it uhhhh fine Blake is Brooklyn long time crush since seventh grade blah blah blah I'm done with this bull*beeep*  and all this bull*beep* explaing

Kimberly: Me myself and a bag of chips you know that I'm using my current boyfriend right know just cuz it's about to be Valentine's day.
I know it's a hoe move but you know people no like being single on a good day.Plus good part is I can get those single guys at the dance. Since the dance is the day before  valitimes day so yasss.

Brooklyn:can't wait to maybe kiss him at the end of the night. Rumor is that in freshman year he liked me and always staired at me. Crazy part is he's so hot!

Kimberly: you made that up

  ( Everybody reading this and in the audience  says the same thing)

Brooklyn: no I heard it from his friends.

Kimberly:Ya his friends it's a lie.You know dudes and they always messing with there friends.

Brooklyn:very true (dies inside of sadness)

New chapter 2 coming soon