Chapter 3

Changbin flung his bag onto his bedroom floor as soon as he entered. He jumped on the bed and buried his face into his pillow.

'I have to be out of the house for a whole week! I'm never going to survive...' He thought as he stared hopelessly at his favourite stuffed toy, a Munchlax named Gyu. He decided to check his phone, as there was nothing else for him to do.

1 new message

Hyunjin: Are you sure you don't want to go on that camp? Woojin, Chan and I are all going.

                                                        Me:
Don't worry, my mums forcing me to go anyway 😒

Hyunjin:
Really? So you're coming?!

Me:
Unfortunately

Hyunjin:
Yaaaayyy aagsubzjdnrv

Changbin scowled and put his phone back onto his desk. He sighed. At least he still has a few months left until this stupid thing.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Switch to Chan bc why not)

Chan wanted to head to the nearby park after he got home, so that's exactly what he did. It was his favourite place to go ever since he was a child, for different reasons now than then, of course. Back then he just wanted to go on the swing set, but now he just loves walking along the path and looking at flowers.

He had his head down and earphones in as he was walking, probably not the best combination but at the moment, he didn't care.
"Ssak ta bultewora, bow wow wow!" He murmered as he refrained himself from dancing in the middle of the park.

All of a sudden, he suddenly found that he had run into something and was on the ground. He looked up to see who it was that he must yell at, but as he did, he saw (A/N surprise, surprise) the boy with the braces from school. His eyes widened.

"Oh my god! Are you alright? I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going!" The boy rambled, looking frantic.

"N-no its fine I wasn't looking either..." Chan mumbled. The boy extended his hand to help. Chan hesitantly took it and let himself be pulled up.

"I'm Jeongin." The boy chirped.

"Chan"

Jeongin smiled. Chan almost fainted at the adorable little eye smile that he showed.

"U-uh yeah. Wellitwasverynicemeetingyouihavetogonowbye."

Chan placed his earphones back in and hurriedly walked away, leaving Jeongin standing there, confused.

Chan no longer wanted to be in the park anymore, so he rushed back home and straight into his room. He panted heavily and sighed. "Why am I like this..."

"I don't know Chris, why are you like that? You're weird." Chan's younger sister, Hannah, laughed from on top of Chan's bed. Chris was Chan's English name, as he was from Australia.

"hANNAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE" Chan yelled. Hannah giggled.

"Looking through your stuff like the amazing sibling that I am." She retorted.

"Out you get then..." Chan grumbled.

Hannah laughed and left Chan's room. Chan sighed once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So nothing really important happened in that chapter lol other than Chan finding out the mysterious boys name...
Hope you like it! 💕