CHAPTER 1 "RUDE"

Jimin's POV

"Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!" A voice whispered.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my dear brother.

"Jungkook, what do you want?" I asked, annoyed.

"Can you accompany me to the village today? I dont want to go alone." He asked.

"Did you ask permission from mother?" I asked back.

"Yep. So you coming with me or not?" He asked again.

I nodded and sat up, rubbing my eyes in the process.

"Great! I'll wait for you downstairs. Breakfast should be ready in a bit." He said and walked out the door.

I slowly stood up and stretched my arms out. I walked over to my closet and got ready to change.

-----

"What? Why?" The king asked while picking up his spoon.

"Father, we just wanted to see how the village is doing. We want to make sure that the village folk are alright." My brother responded.

"Son, how many times do I have to tell you, its dangerous for you and your brother to be out there. And without a bodyguard? Seriously?" My father said in disbelief.

"Father, I promise, we'll be fine. Please?" My brother pleaded yet again.

Everyone went quiet as we waited for the king's reply.

"No....

My father started off. Jungkook was about to say something but my father cut him off.

messing around while your in the village okay? I will allow you to go, but, dont tell anyone about your identity. The last time the village folk saw you was when you were six and seven years old. Your now 19 and 18. The village folk wont know who you are. Stay out of trouble. Am I clear?" My father finished off.

"Yes, father. Thank you!"

-----

Our parents made us dress up in clothes that looked like the clothes of the villagers. We brought some money just in case this little brat wants to-

"Hyung! I want that!" My brotha cheerfully said while pointing towards...

A toy shop?

"What?"

"I want that little bunny stuffie! It looks nice!" He said.

"Jungkook, you already have many bunny stuffies back at the castle. You dont-"

He turned to me and gave me his most famous death glare.

"Alright, alright, fine." I said in defeat as we walked towards the shop.

"Can I have a bunny stuffie and- OH MY GOD IS THAT A LITTLE WOLFIE?!" I said and pointed towards a grey wolf stuffie with blue eyes.

"U-uh yeah, would you like to buy it?" The owner asked.

"Yes, yes! I'll have the wolf and bunny stuffie. How much?"

"That'll be 10 silver coins." The owner replied while handing over the two stuffies.

I paid for the toys and we decided to stop by at a restaurant to have a little snack.

-----

I opened the door and walked inside along with my brother.

"Hello good morning! What would you like to have?" The lady behind the counter asked.

"I'll have two steaks please. How much?"