1. Routine.

In the utter destructive realms of the darkness embracing the grotesque filth of the underworld, there stood the supremacy of ambition and sin.

"How old is the child?" the Satan asks his underling while stepping down his throne; his eyes never wavering from the damned soul who caused his kingdom trouble.

"24." His underling answers while watching the same soul. "How did he escape the asylum?"

"The humans kept him sedated the whole time and experimented constantly." The underling growled remembering how he watched over 'the child' throughout his episodes of insanity.

"These petty humans' stupidity always amazes me." the Satan smirked while pointing a bloodied sword over the trembling soul. "Now coming back to you, who permitted this ethereal angel inside this hideous hell hole?"

The soul looked straight in his furious eyes admitting, "There is an archangel lurking within this filthy world. Heaven doesn't like you watching over his child. He wants you to take a step back."

"Is that what heaven wants? Quite snide move to pull on me, even knowing the consequences." his supremacy laughed a little at his friend's little plan. "Sebastian, take her away; he threw another corrupted angel on us. If she tries to rebel, don't think twice about tearing off her limbs one by one."

"Tearing of my limbs? Oh my lord, don't you know we damned souls cannot feel pain." The angel mocked the devil with an unlikely smile.

"Oh you do know pain, my dear friend. My brother up there makes you inferiors very delicate I must say. Now, you will have some exotic experience here." The happy Satan replies him with the same deserted look with that uncanny smile.

Sebastian puts a wired leash on the angel's neck and drags him away from the lord. The pale legs with the prude white dress was turning filthier with every step Sebastian took. A slight smile forms on the angel's lips watching her body turning dirty; finally, a release.

"I see. Wasn't the pure type from the start." Sebastian chuckled hearing her thoughts. "It suffocated me. The rules. The moralities. He knew, still kept me with him, hoping I would change." The angel gave him the answer while watching the blight crawling up her body with relief.

"Who helped you?" he had to slip in the question.