The Dark Side

The Strawhats

Temporary Strawhat Encampment, Old PHL 

"T-TENSHI IS WHAT?!?" Nami asked.

Zoro sighed exhasparatedly. "Geez. She's a girl, okay? I thought you of all people knew since you keep eyeing her suspiciously."

"I was just curious as to what he actually looked like! I mean,'she' looked like," Nami said.

"S-S-So she's a girl?? S-S-She slept in the boy's quarter's?!" Usopp asked, utterly shocked.

Suddenly, Sanji, who was in Nami's body, started to have a nosebleed.

"What the hell, Nami-Sanji?!" Sanji-Chopper yelled, knowing full well what was probably going on in the cook's perverted mind.

Zoro shrugged. "She didn't complain anyway".

Robin smiled knowingly. "Luffy, your instincts are right once again," she said.

"Shishishi! She's kinda like Ace, too!" Luffy grinned. Zoro stiffened. He really does have good instincts, but I'm not going to tell him about how close to the truth he is, he thought. Besides, it's not my story to tell. 

"Uhm, Zoro-san? When did Tenshi tell you this?" Brook asked the green-haired swordsman.

"I think it was the night when she was still new to the ship."

"How come it's only you who knew? That's unfair," Luffy pouted.

Zoro's cheeks tinged pink at the memory of how he tackled her. He fought it off, not wanting the crew to notice. Unfortunately for him, Robin noticed. Robin's lips curled into a slight smile.

"I happen to be on the same place as her one night so I confronted her."

"And where would that place be?" Franky-Nami eyed him suspiciously.

Zoro coughed. "The bathroom..."

Bonk! 

"OI, MARIMO! HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO A LADY!" Nami-Sanji growled. An irk mark appeared on Zoro's forehead, his left hand cradling the lump that grew where Sanji had kicked him. Good thing was, Sanji was in Nami's body, so it didn't do much damage.

"It wasn't like that, you idiot! Don't put me in the same boat as you, ero-cook!"

"What was that, moss head?!"

"Wanna go, swirly brows?"

"ENOUGH!" Nami yelled, using Franky's mechanical hands to separate her own body (which was currently Sanji) and their firstmate. She didn't punch Sanji in fear of damaging her own body even more.

"Hai! Nami-swan~! Even if Franky is ugly, I can still imagine your beauty when you get angry <3!"

Zoro rolled his eyes. He's disgusting. 

"I'm not ugly, baka. I'm a hentai!" Franky said, striking a pose in Chopper's body.

"Franky, please don't call yourself a hentai while in Chopper's body," Robin scolded.

"Yohohoho! Franky-san, it's definitely weird to hear you talking while in Chopper's cute body." Usopp snickered.

"I'm not happy that you're calling me cute, baka!" Sanji-Chopper said, dancing happily.

"Ehem. Anyway, anything else we should know about?" Nami shot a pointed look at Zoro.

Zoro scanned his nakama with a dead serious look. "Luffy, Chopper, Robin, and Brook," he looked at each one in the eye. "Don't go near Tenshi. At least have someone else with you when you see her."