Chapter 37: Party Time

Playlist: Japan by famous dex
                    Rock star by Post Malone Ft 21savage

PS Trent and Lilly above

* Favour's POV *

        "Uggh did we really have to pick up your stupid boyfriend from Nigeria" Trent said being the first to leave the jet.

     "Shut up stupid...leave her and her boyfriend alone" Lilly said smacking the back of Trent's head.

    "Oh my God...that flight took forever" Austin groaned whining behind Lilly.

   "Come on guys it wasn't that Long" I tried to lighten things up holding rylie's hand out the jet.

   "We flew from Russia to Nigeria to Italy because of you bitch" David yelled annoyed.

     "That's why I love you  cousin" I said pecking his cheek.

    "Could you please update me here" Rylie whispered into my ear as we reached the cars with a man holding a sign which read Tinders.

   "Oh right...Lilly is my age, Trent is Austin's age and David is 22...their my cousins from my dad's side so their all Tinders." I said as Austin, rylie and I entered a red car and the rest entered a black one.

    "Yeah and we basically came to Italy to have fun. Their parents are back in Russia" Austin added from the front seat.

     "Oh well thanks for having me" he kissed my cheek.

    "Glad you could come" I replied.

      ********Meanwhile*********

* Asher's POV *

   "Could you please hurry up...we're going to be late" I said entering Ann's room just to see her chatting on her phone.

    "I'm almost ready, just remaining my shoes" she said not taking her eyes of her phone.

    "Your still on your damn towel for Christ's sake" I yelled.

    Uggh I should break that phone.

  "Fine get out I'm dressing up" she said and I left.

            ***********************

* Ann's POV *

    Mass was over soon enough and we were back home before the blink of an eye.

    I changed from my dress into the grey and gold adidas sweats ash bought for us and went to go tell ash to wear he's, we'll look so cute together.

      "Hey ash" I said peeking into his room but he wasn't there.

     "Ash...you better not be naked in here" I said peeking into the bathroom but he wasn't there either.

   I walked into his closet and saw him doing something in a tiny compartment I never noticed, I wanted to see what he was doing but decided to hide behind his suits and wait till his close enough.

    "Yes all done and ready" he said getting up.

Ok closer

  Yes keep on coming

  Almost there

   Perfect.

     "Stop !!! you are under  arrest for...." I yelled jumping out making an imaginary gun with my fingers before seeing a fist coming at me, fast and I ducked immediately.
     Thank God for the defense classes Nat gave me.