1

Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze is a peculiar child. He’s not all there being practically abandoned by his family before he was one. almost dying at six. Something in him snapped he unlocked an odd ability that ability is that he can channel his elemental affinity throughout his hair and he has full control of his hair like an extra limb. Due to this his hair went from bright blonde to steel blue. The boy is known to most as the lightning hair maelstrom of Konoha. Of course they just know the alias not his name. Which he had changed from Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze to Zexion Flare.

Zexion is now thirteen.

______________________________________

A boy with long blue hair in two braids that go infront if his shoulders but under his arms where they are joined midback walks into the hokage’s office. “You summoned me jiji.” said the boy with a crazed tone. “Yes there is a group of people who want to see you Zexion. Introduce yourself.” said the old man with an almost unnoticeable nod. “My,my well hello my name is Zexion Flare once known as Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze.” Zexion said giggling insanely“My traitorous family oh how I want you all to scream in pain and beg for mercy. ahhh that would be such sweet music but alas I cannot kill you no matter how much I want to. I want my first kill to be someone worthy of my attention.”
( I forgot to mention Minato Kushina memma*naruto's younger twin brother* minako*naruto's younger twin sister* are there. memma and minako each hold the chakra while naruto holds the soul.)

The Uzumaki-Namikaze’s were shocked. “What happened to you we’re your family?” said Minato. “What happened what happened!? WHAT HAPPENED I WAS ABANDONED SO YOU COULD PLAY FAVORITES AND I WAS LEFT TO THE MERCY OF THE VILLAGERS!!!” Zexion screamed then in a deadly calm voice he said “a child can only take so much before they snap but i wasn't snapped i was shattered.” his hair came undone and started writhing then before anyone could speak he disappeared in a lightning shunshin.

"Sensei what happened to make him like this?" asked Minato-teme. "A person can only take so much pain wether it be physical or mental before they snap but with the amount he suffered he shattered." answered Sarutobi "He unlocked a rather unique Kekkei Genkai that allows him to utilize his hair as a means of offense and defense. He calls it Heaton Hair release."

They were shocked why would the villagers do this to his son. Then what sarutobi said about Heaton caught up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"NANI?!"

A/N: sorry if this sucks i am not good at writing abandoment scenes so i skipped to the disaster reunion. if i mispell anything please comment what i mispelled and its correct spelling. please and thank you. if you want zexions look at the picture at the top but with long hair.

ps. Heaton pronounced as hey ah ton.

pss. i just google hair in japanese and added ton to it because every other release has it
hyoton
yoton
shoton
fuuton
doton
kanton
raiton
suiton

Anyway
STAY BEAUTIFUL
HERE'S A COOKIE(THROWS POPCORN)