Chapter 12

status: 500 reads. 

    ho my days.

*

HELENA KJELLBERG

I waited on the sofa, dressed in only one of JJ's button up shirts because it was hot, hot, hot. When the doorbell rung, I jumped up, hurrying to answer it. I'd ordered takeout about five minutes earlier, and now he was here. 

He smiled at me, before taking in my state of undress, and simply spluttered. "Come on, baby. We've got time before the takeout gets here."

I threw him down on the sofa and climbed atop him. He kisses me once, twice. "Love you. You're gorgeous. My queen."

"My king." I sit beside him, tossing my legs over his lap. "I never thought the wedding would be so exciting!"

"I know, baby, I'm so gassed." JJ looked happy even talking about it. "I feel like Cal and I are like brothers, you know?" He had never quite spilled his heart out like this to me. "He's a part of me, and I... I'm just so happy for him." He smiled, and kissed me.

"You're adorable." The doorbell rings, and JJ gets up to pay for the Chinese I ordered. He sits back down, and as he does, I pull out a file with a smile.

"Oh god."

"Planning time!"

*

We went for a Parisian theme, pink and black, white. JJ nodded to everything I said. We did mostly planning. Some other things. JJ leaned against my side and scrolled through his Instagram, shirtless. I played with his hair, and trained my eyes on the opposite wall. "I love you." He said every other minute.

"JJ, I love you too, okay?"

"I won't stop saying it until I die. And then, if we are alive together after that, I'll keep saying it." I blushed furiously, and leant down to kiss him. He nuzzled further into my chest. I answered Freya's text, as to how the planning was going for the hen do. "I forgot to tell you, but we're filming our Sidemen Sunday in an hour or two."

"That's okay." I said.

"Well, you can come with if you want... And if my team win, maybe you can give me a reward."

I simply patted his cheek. He lay across my lap now. I looked down at him and smiled, bending over to kiss him.

He simply sat back up and pulled me onto his lap. "We've got more planning to do-"

"It can wait..." He muttered in my ear. My face flushed deep red as he connected our lips again. Our phones both rang, and we answered them.

"Hej. Felix!"

"Hi, Helena. I was just wondering how you are today."

"I'm... fine." I breathed out, while JJ rocked his hips gently underneath me.

"You sound weird."

"I just finished my run. My um... daily run." JJ kissed my neck and spoke quietly into his phone.

"You run now?"

"How else do I stay sexy?" I laughed into the phone. Felix could be literally heard physically rolling his eyes. "Anyway, how's Marzia?"

"She's fine. Anyway, the pregnancy is only a few months through."

"Mhn..." JJ had now quickened his pace and was smiling up at her. Helena mmuted her microphone and let herself have a quiet moan, before unmuting. "Sorry."

"It's okay. I was just checking up on you." I clenched my legs together, "I'll see you soon, my love. Remember, baby shower in two days! Be there!"

"Bye Fel. I love you." 

"He good?"

"He's perfect. Marzia's good. Everything's good. I love you." 

"We should probably leave in a bit." 

"I just need to go dress, okay?"

I picked up a pair of khaki green jeans and a black bardot crop top. JJ kissed the side of my head as I slipped my feet into black fuzzy slides. "Cute!"

"Okay, okay. Let's just go get this video recorded."

*

I sat with Freya just outside the door, watching the boys kick footballs at a huge dartboard. "Smh." She said, laughing as they messed around.

"So... we finished the planning and it's all ready for tomorrow. I was thinking..."

"Stripper!" She exclaimed, writing the note down beside my heavy writing and pictures. 

"Okay, well, that wasn't quite it, but we should buy some posh food. You know when Cal did that dessert thing, yeah. From that place?" Freya nodded. By the time I next looked over, JJ had his jumper off, and a shirt displaying Harry's face was on show. I laughed a little, and then watched them all do their forfeits. 

As the House won, Harry decided it would be funny if Ethan had a face full of milk, so they came running towards us. "No! No!" Freya said, before Harry threw the carton of milk at us. It splashed onto my jeans and onto Freya's shoes.

"Oh my God! Asshole!" I picked it up, and took my slides off, before running full pelt at Harry and spilling it all over him. "Never again!" He instead, hugged me tightly, the milk spilling onto me too. "Ewww!"

"Harry, come on. Stop." JJ pulled me away and span me into his chest. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him lightly.

"Ew! Stop the cameras." But, I left him and went back to planning with Freya. 

Soon after they had finished recording, JJ lead me up to his room. "So, we won. Don't I get a reward?" I simply laughed, before pushing him backwards onto the bed. 

"I guess you do." And with that, I tugged his trousers down.

***

OOF