1. My Suicide Note

"Will you just leave me alone?" I asked getting irritated by him.

"Arrey, you only called me to help with your project. And now you are...."

"Well, I'm taking back those words. Now you go please."

"Okay then, I'm not disturbing you." He stood up before stepping out my cabin.

I leaned on my moving chair and closed my eyes to lock the vision.

Ryan. My collegemate. My neighbour. Now, my colleague too.

Ryan was also an orphan like me. His college certificate was good enough in academics but not in behaviour. He always used to have arguments with others and ended up in fighting. Maybe out of his frustration of being alone in life. That's what his friends used to say.

But with me, he was a different guy. A caring and loving friend who always tries to make me smile cracking lame jokes. I knew from the very first day that he had genuine feelings for me.

But I, Hayat Ibrahim, being reserved was not ready to take a risk with my already sucked up life!

One day, after having an argument, I went out from office with him. We got in a bus which could be refered as spaceless. I was listening to music when I came to notice the gloomy face of him.

"Hey, tell me something." I plucked out the earphones from me.

"Is there any rule that I should always have something to say?" He asked out in rough tone.

I didn't say anything as I knew I was the reason for that. I smiled at him. Then my eyes caught his silky brown hair. He really looked like a model even after getting exhausted from the boring work in office.

"Hayaa, I..."

"Come home tomorrow." I cut off him as I knew where was that heading to.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a smile. He should ask that because I barely call him to have a coffee with me eventhough our houses were in inch distance.

"Yeah." I assured him.

Yeah. I was sure. The next day was his birthday. September 26 th. I understood that I couldn't let him wait any longer for me. Because I too had feelings for him.

Finally, I was going to have someone like my own. The thought itself made goosebumps in me.

I told him to come at 10am. Hey, no! I ain't gonna propose him or something. This is Hayat. I always do something different.

I wrote a note which goes like-

"I'm fed up living this life all alone. Now it's time to say goodbye. I'm going Ryan. I'm gonna end my life in my ever favourite place. Bye..."

Yeah, I made a suicide note. I was very sure that after reading it, he would run and come to our nearest bridge. Ryan would believe it as I always talk about suiciding and running from my life. And he would feel the pain in me as he himself was an orphan.

I dressed like I was really going to die. I had never seen me this much beautiful. I wore a black full gown and put on some makeups which I had no idea about. I looked perfect. That's all I wanted to hear from him. My love. Ryan...

I went to the brigde at 9:30 and waited him to arrive. I kept blushing and smiling like a maniac. I had never been that much crazy about anything before. Then I watched time running to 10, 11, 12 and so on..

I was sure that he would come there at sharp 10. But where the hell was him?

Being annoyed, I went back to my home and ran to my room to fire him.

But all I saw there was him, my Ryan, soaked with blood. And he was holding my note with that blood stinked palm.

I killed him. I killed him with my suicide note!

It was after that, I got some meaning in my life. Ryan always tell me the things he would love to do like visiting every orphanages and helping the poor ones...

And I, Hayat Ibrahim, is now living a life which he supposed to live.

I could feel his presence everywhere, his smile, his lame jokes, his voice, his gaze and his unending love...

I chose my suicide note to be a way to confess my love for him but he made his death to be a way for it!

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Hey guys, how was the first story?

Sorry for all 'Happy ending' lovers...

Don worry, i 'll make a happy story next time : )

Hope u liked it. Please do support my new work by your votes and comments : )

Love you all...