188

August 20th,2018
Torrance,California

Ciara Anahi Park
Is alone after the little tae died sehun just came to get his baby ashes. The girl's were upset she's starting over like the very beginning. She hasn't told anyone that she moved city she's starting her life over since day 1. She just got back from doing groceries the house is cleaned she also bought a horse again just like 2016.

Ciara.Anahi:

✨ Morning walk at the beach my favorite girl Lupita came to visit me ✨

Commenting

Weren't you at Pico yeaterday?

Ciara.Anahi: yes! Should've said Hi

Andera.Bernice:
Back to how you were two years ago?

Ciara.Anahi: yes

At dodgers stadium ciara isn't starting at all so she's allowed to eat she got two dodger hot dogs and churro big ass drink to go with it.

Top Fifth Inning

Alex wood got out the other dude is there and now he's out

Dave Roberts: guy's who do we got for pitching?

Manny Machado: don't put baez put ciara i wanna see her pitch.

Dave Roberts: gonna take your word for it she's gonna fleep but call her over.

Pitching Coach: Ciara you're up. I know you can pitch.

After the game i got dressed made my way to in n out ordered by drive thru then went home eating i closed the house made sure i had settled then headed to bed.

Little did i know Cody had follwed me home he sends me a snap the outside of my house he parked by my truck.

Opened the door for him he said that he's gonna stay here with me at my bed at this point i don't care . i knocked out and that he'll leave first thing in the morning. T.o.p from big bang misses me. He'll come. All of big bang coming except taeyang since him he's married.