Sequel!

1 year later~

-Hinata POV-

After winning inter high 2 years ago I started dating Kageyama last year and we've been together since then but lately I haven't been able to get close to him.

-Monday-

After winning two years ago in the inter high and coming 2nd place last year kageyama and the others became famous.

"Kyaaaahhhh~ kageyama-sama" the girls at the gate yelled obsessing over Kageyama.

"Ka-" Hinata was about to call kageyama but he was cut of by his fan girls.

"Hinata-kun here's some chocolates I stayed up last night making them" a girl says.

"Ah you're so unfair me too Hinata-senpai here's some cookies I baked them this morning they're full of love~" another girl says this time it's a kouhai [kouhai means junior] and then in a blink of an eye Hinata is covered in seas of girls.

"As expected of the freak duo causing racket again whenever they go!" Tsukishima whispers to yamaguchi while hiding looking at Hinata & Kageyama up a tree.

~Break~

"Kageyamaaa~" Hinata run up to kageyama yelling his name but before he can reach kageyama a flood of girls drowned him and by the time he got up they were gone.

"I wish kageyama would stay with me more." Hinata whispers in a sad tone.

~Lunch~

Hinata waves at Kageyama but he didn't respond even though he noticed Hinata's presence.

Hinata decides to ignore kageyama for a good 3 days.

Kageyama PoV

-Friday-

~At the school gate~

"Hinata" Kageyama greets Hinata but he ignore kageyama "Oi Hinata" Kageyama calls out again but Hinata walks away from him.

During break kageyama walked into Hinata's class in attempt on asking him what's going on, however Hinata walks out on him giving him the silent treatment, Kageyama was bothered the whole day and he couldn't focus in class finally after school came the first thing on Kageyama's mind was fixing his relationship with Hinata, he found Hinata by a deserted hallway he hastily grabbed Hinata's hand.

~Hinata POV~

"W-what" Hinata looked back and to his dismay he saw kageyama holding his hand "l-Let me go kageyama" Hinata tries to break free but kageyama pushed him pinning him on the wall and slowly brings his face towards Hinata's

"If I do this will you explain everything to me" as kageyama says his words he leaned in for a sweet kiss on the lips, Hinata blushes madly and he turns his head to the side " I-it's because you never have the time for me anymore so I think it's best if we break up I'm sure you'll find a suitable girl for you" as Hinata says this tears are dripping from his face, suddenly Kageyama hugs him by surprise "I'm sorry I made you feel this way I promise I love you with all my heart so please don't tell me you want to leave me" Kageyama falls into tears, Hinata embraces him tighter in acknowledgement that he accepts kageyama's apology and once again they looked at each other and locked lips for a long time.

~After school at Hinata/ kageyama (?) house~

To be continued maybe...
>Yaoi Lemon next~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's gonna be a Yaoi lemon scene next just comment if you want me to write it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I created another one of Kagehina stories it's called >Hello! Bye~ Hi!< Please check it out because you are gonna love it!