Appearances

One day after I'd finished Stewarding for one of Harry's matches, Harry decided we needed to make our relationship official to his fans. We'd kept it personal and fairly private for about 2 years, Since we'd rekindled our love after I got back from Peterborough. As they were celebrating the win, Harry came over and grabbed me from behind, lifting me into the air. I wasn't supposed to interact with the players, as I was to stand and face the crowd the whole time; I looked out for any pitch invaders. I screamed as he lifted me, and laughed when he put me down. The crowd were going wild, but that was probably because the team had just won a match, and how Harry Kane had picked up some random steward they had no clue about. Which happened to be me, obviously. I turned my head to the side.
"I need to keep an eye on the crowd, Harry. Come round here." I said, so he moved around so he was on the same side as the crowd. I smiled at him, before he leaned in and kissed me passionately. And then the secret was out. And everyone saw it. After the crowds left, I joined Harry in the dressing rooms, after the rest of the team had left.
"Hey babe." He said as he was putting his shirt on.
"No no no. That's staying off, please." I said, and he laughed, before slowly taking it off again. I bit my lip.
"You're just using me for my body." He joked, and I laughed.
"Totally. Well, I might lose my job now." I said, and he frowned at me, his wet hair sticking to his forehead.
"Why?" He asked.
"Because I'm supposed to watch the crowds, not snog my boyfriend at the end of a match!" I said, trying to sound angry, but I ended up laughing. I stepped forward and pushed the hair off his forehead, before kissing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I pushed him towards the wall. We kissed more, until my phone started to ring.
"Hello?" I said as I picked it up, and stepped away from Harry.
"Hi, is that the lovely miss Jones I know?" The man on the other end of the phone said in his Scottish accent, immediately recognisable.
"Connor! Indeed it is! How can I help you?" I asked, as I smiled at Harry.
"Well, Sophie and I are getting married next week, and I would love it if you came." He said.
"I'll have to do a rain check with my boyfriend. I'm sure it'll be fine." I said, watching Harry look at me in a confused way.
"Ooh! I didn't know you had a boyfriend, Hayley. What does he do?" Connor asked me, and I laughed.
"Well, he's sort of a striker for Tottenham Hotspur." I said, and heard Connor gasp.
"Wow! You've done well! Well I'll send across a menu for you and your boyfriend, and I'll see you at the wedding!" He said, and hung up. I looked at Harry and laughed, as he looked completely confused.
"We've got a wedding to go to."

We were able to get to the wedding, and it was worth it. When we arrived, some people were absolutely shocked by the appearance of Harry Kane at simple Connor Murray and Sophie Dray's wedding. The ceremony was beautiful, and the food was fantastic. After everyone had eaten, there were speeches, then everyone evacuated to the dance floor. Connor approached as I was ordering drinks at the bar.
"Thank you so much for coming, Hayley! And for bringing your boyfriend. Looks like he's a hit with my sister." He said, and I laughed.
"Well he's mine, so apologies to Shannon. And you're welcome, Connor. I wouldn't miss your wedding for a thing." I said, and he grinned at me. Harry appeared at that moment, and wrapped his arm around my waist.
"Connor! Congratulations." He said, and Connor smiled.
"Thanks, Harry. I'm lucky to have Sophie." He replied, and I smiled.
"You really are. She's a great woman. I knew you two would last from when you first started going out in sixth form." I told him, and he laughed.
"When did you and Harry start going out, Hayley?" He asked me, and I looked at Harry with a smile.
"About 3 years ago." I said, and Harry nodded.
"Well best of luck to both of you! And treat Hayley well, Harry. She's not a girl you'd want to let go of." He said, and Harry laughed.
"I don't plan to let go of her, Connor." He said. We got our drinks and danced the night away, just like we did at prom that 4 years ago.