Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Jade wakes up, looking around before feeling the pain on her arm again. Sure the bullet just hit her by an inch, but it's still very painful. She got the wound wrap by a dressing, which she will need to replace daily. She looks at the windows in her room, making sure the curtains are closed, remembering that Aiden maybe watching. She goes to the bathroom and takes a shower, but making sure she doesn't get her wound wet.

"Jade??" Taylor calls her from Jade's bedroom door.

"Yeah? I'm in the bathroom." Jade responds from the shower.

"Charlotte is here. Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah... What time is it? I thought we were meeting at one..." Jade asks confuse, she couldn't had sleep for that long could she.

"It is one." Taylor simply answers.

"What?! Okay just tell her I'll be down in ten... Thanks." Jade says, starting to move quickly.

"Okay." Taylor reply, going back down to Charlotte.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Jade could hear laughter from downstairs, obviously they are talking abot something funny. Could they be talking about her? She thought, Taylor had done that before as a joke. Telling some embarrassing story about her. She couldn't risk it, she quickly put on a pair of jeans, and a long sleeved shirt to cover the dressing, and head downstairs. Charlotte and Taylor are still laughing out loud, their face red from laughing too much.

"Hay sorry, I over slept... What are you talking about?" Jade asks, hoping it's not about her.

"Nothing..." Taylor says, smiling mischievously. Jade quickly look at Taylor, glaring into her soul, making Taylor nervous. Just like Emily, she got one of her own deadly look. Jade laugh out loud as soon as she sees the expression on Taylor's face, Taylor is really terrified.

"Geez, don't look at me like that. You know it's horrifying." Taylor says annoyed.

"Then tell me." Jade says, holding her laugh.

"Uhh, I was telling her about that one time you beat up a guy that had a crush on you." She chuckle.

“Hey! I didn’t know that he liked me...  And he was so annoying, he keeps messing with me... Anyway it was a long time ago...” Jade mumbles, feeling embarrassed, earning another laugh from Taylor and Charlotte.

“It was real obvious, even though he kept messing with you, he was also helping you with all your problems right?” Taylor asks stating the fact.

“Yeah... But I was just a kid back then, I don’t know anything about that...” Jade mumbles again, fiddling with her fingers. And again earning laughter from both of her friends.

“Hey, I’m just joking.” Taylor says, smiling. “It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you that embarrassed. Oh yeah, you and Charlotte are going out right?”

“Oh yeah, you ready to go?” Jade asks.

“Yeah sure, you want to come?” Charlotte asks, looking to Taylor.

“Ah, no I’m going to relax for this whole day. I didn’t sleep well last night.” She lies, well not all of it, but she is actually been wanting to go out. She just want to give Jade and Charlotte some sister time.

“You could relax any day this holiday.” Jade says, knowing that she’s doing that for her.

“Okay I’ll get ready.”