Killer Love

Licking my tainted lips, a wicked smile rolled on them as I held the bloody knife in my hand. My victim's blood dripped down the blade and onto my hand then to my wrist in many strands. She was sobbing, holding her arm. "Please, don't kill me!! I'll do anything!" She begged.

I smile and walk over to her, stretching my body out. "Well, there's a problem with that sweetie." I chuckle and lift her head with the knife. Her green eyes shook in fear as she tried to look me in my dark eyes. "You've seen my face. I don't plan on being put in jail because you decided to squeal." I state making her cry and scream.

"NO!! PLEASE!! I WON'T–"

I shove the knife through her throat with a smile, shutting her up. "You're so cruel, Blake." I look to see my current boss and I roll my eyes, standing up taking the knife with me.

"I didn't ask for your input. You wanted her dead, you got her dead. Don't put your pretty little head where it doesn't belong." In a heartbeat, I push him against the wall with that same blade against his neck with my other hand pinning his body to the wall. "Or it might just come off. Depends how I feel that day." I warn.

He stared me dead in my eyes and smiled. "And that's why you're my favorite killer." He chuckled and I give him a tight smile, pulling away from him. "I have another job for you." He said and I glare at him.

"You know I don't like job after job." I mutter and look ahead of me. I throw the knife and hit the dart board dead in the middle.

"It's triple pay." My eyebrow raised and I look at him with a smile.

"Should've started with that." I walk over to him as a wicked smiled rolled on his lips.

"His name's James Maxwell. He is a nosy journalist that doesn't understand digging deeper means death." He said and I pierce my lips together before stepping closer.

"Accident, kidnap, poison?"

"Accident. Make it look like someone bumped him into a busy street." I slide my clean hand up his chest and snake it up to his chin. "Why do you do this?" He growled and I smile innocently.

"Because it's fun watching your face turn in annoyance. It's the highlight of my day." I brush my lips onto his frowning ones and burst into a laughter, pulling away. "Don't worry, you're not even my type. I prefer women over men anyway." I tease and his frown deepened which made me laugh more.

"Then stop. I'm not going to tolerate it anymore." He growled and I roll my eyes.

"Oh really?" I test stepping closer. My lips lean to his ear and I pin him against the wall. "That's not what you said last night when I fucked you so hard, you started crying from pleasure. I know every little nick and kink of yours on your body. Just like I know, you love this." I press my lips against his neck and suck on it lightly, biting it, then kissing it.

He immediately let out a groan as his hands gripped my clothes. I pull back and smile at his weakened face. "And don't forget, I could always tell your mistress about us. I have proof of every act we've done in your bed, in mine, in the hallway, in the bathroom. I don't go anywhere without some type of blackmail." I smile and grab his chin.

"Now, who's the boss?"

He gulped staring me dead in my eyes. He never did answer. But I knew what his answer would've been. The sex that came right after that question answers it clear as day.

***

I shot him a smirk as he sighed buttoning up his shirt. "We need to stop this." He muttered and I roll my eyes, not believing a word he said. I grab my jacket off the bathroom floor and wrap it around his neck, yanking him towards me.