Chapt > One

> K E E G A N

"Girl, you should of seen Tiffany ass trying to get down on the dance floor"

"Mhmmm, can't even shake her ass like we do"

"Y'all need to stop talking about her like that. She trying"I said then chuckle.

"And what time do you leave to pick up your daughter from daycare?"Brenda ask me. Why she worrying?

"Why you worrying about Demi? She alright"I said.

"Not with Ms. Dorothy"Emily said.

These hoes are the ones I don't fuck with. They always have a fucking opinion about my life. Ms. Dorothy is my nanny who live in the ghetto. I just found out that she lived in Miami with her daughter and niece. Brenda and Emily always ganging up on me for no reason. 

"Ms. Dorothy is my nanny and I trust her"I said with a little attitude while drinking my Henny.

"Damn, well sorry"Brenda said. Tiffany came in from the dance floor and grab her towel. "Had fun?"

"No"Tiffany said. "Hey kee. Can you give me a ride home"

"Damn Tiff. Why can't your man give you a ride? He here"I said.

"His wife is also here"she said with an attitude. "You know what. Don't worry about it, I'ma ride with one of these players"

I grab my keys to my Hondo and bag. "Don't come back with a nasty ass attitude"Tiffany said making the girls laugh. I walk out the back door to my car.

If your wondering that I'm a stripper, hell no. I ain't that nasty. This strip club has everything. I don't know who the fuck the owner is or what he was on the day he thought about this place.

It's like a restaurant but you have strippers dancing in front you. Also a bar and sex club. Like what the fuck. What if after these people eat they have to take a shit or something. They can't just eat now and then later have sex. That's nasty.

I'm the strippers make-up artist and hair. Yes I went to cosmetelogy school. Stayed there for two years for a full time job. Should I pick part time. I love it a little. But the damn owner pays so well. $28 an hour. Hell yeah. I need that money for me and Demi.

Demi is getting a bit more sassy. She misses Dave a lot though. He don't visit as often. Sometimes I have to make him come see Demi. Now that he's at the top of his game, he don't have time for his kids. Not even Kairi. What a shame.

> LATER

"Mommy!!!"Demi came to the door then hugged me. "I miss you Mommy"

"I miss you too"I kiss her cheek. I sniff her neck smelling the scent of white diamond.

"Well, look who showed up"Ms. Dorothy came up to me.

"Has she been playing in your makeup again?"I ask.

"I think she did"Ms. Dorothy laugh.

"Sorry"Demi mumble.

"She gone be like you with all that makeup and hair"Ms. Dorothy said.

"I know that right. I have to get going"I said.

"Okay, pay me when you get the chance"Ms. Dorothy said.

"I will and I'ma talk to you about the pre-k thing as well"I said. Ms. Dorothy turn her porch light on.

"Take care nah"Ms. Dorothy waved goodbye to me and went back inside. I close Demi door and walk to the driver side. I got in and turn the car on.

"Momma, you need a new car"Demi said. Everytime we get in this car she says that.

"Why?"I ask.

"Cause it's smelling in here"she said. "And I hate this carpet"

I shook my head at her and drove to my apartment. Not that far.

After stopping at Wendy's to get Demi something to eat, we made it home. Now where I'm living at is truly ghetto. But with Mexicans. I like it here.

"Get out the car baby"I told Demi. She hop out the car grabbing her bag and toy. She walk to the door and stood there waiting for me to open it. I walk to the door and open it then turn the light on. "What the fuck?"

The light didn't come on. "Mommy the light broke"Demi said. I walk to my room with my phone flash light on and turn on the light. It didn't work.

"Don't tell me my lights are off"I said. I went to the sink and turn the water. The water came on. Thank God. "I have to pay the light bill Demi"

"Light bill?"Demi ask.

"Yes light bill"I mumble while opening the fridge. "Finish eating so you can go to sleep"

"Okay mommy"I heard a little crunch from her. I sigh heavily cursing myself out.

What the fuck Keegan?